Chapter 33: Kaize

Read the note I always leave below whenever every chapter is done.

--

Ynna stares at the door in front of her, reluctant if she would knock or let you be. She has been standing on her place for more than thirty minutes, her legs beginning to shake from numbness but she carried on with determination. You have been in your room for three days straight, no food, no communication, no anything at all. Whenever she leaves food on the door way, she would always come back for the dish only to see the food cold and untouched, sometimes flies flying over it.

Ynna gathered all the courage she has before knocking quietly, yelling your name in a light tone.  No answer, only the sound of the dead cold air inside the room. She knock again, this time louder but no reply was heard from you. "(Y/N)!" she yells, knocking on the door harder and louder, the door shaking a little.

"(Y/N), open the door!" Ynna yells, twisting the locked doorknob with all her might. Panic and worry mixes inside Ynna, her heart thumping faster and it would be a great shock if no one heard it from a mile away. Scenarios, bad scenarios, started to run all over Ynna's mind, especially now that you're not answering to her calls. She never heard a sound in your room ever since Tadashi's confrontation with you. Ynna backs away on the door, before charging at it with all her might until she found herself on the floor, groaning in pain.

But that pain was suddenly lifted away from her thought when she saw a pool of bright red blood on the floor. She wanted to scream, but it was somewhere lost on her mind and throat. She searched desperately for your rather deceased body but instead, she found no signs of you. She stands up and walks over to your bed, ignoring the blood on the floor. She sits down, depression now circling her brain and soul.

Ynna can't believe you would kill yourself. No, not at all. You're a strong girl and nothing, even after losing someone so dear to you, could ever make you commit suicide. Ynna stands up, determined to find you, she knows you're not dead, well, she hoped of course, she can't really be sure about everything. Without changing clothes, Ynna runs off, wanting to look for you.

***

"Just beer." you said in a blunt tone, not caring if you look intimidating, even for the gaurds you have crossed path with outside. The bartender nodded, walking off to get your order. You sat on a stool, your elbows on the table, your head resting on your open palms as depression has once again fallen in you. With a loud sigh, you took a big chug of the beer that has been placed down in front of you by the earlier bartender.

The blaring of the song inside the bar was unbearable, it echoed everywhere, and it seemed to be ringing on your ears. The sound of people laughing and cheering was just a pain in the ass, you're here, wasting half of your day on getting yourself drunk which seemed possible since it's almost taking over you. The truth is, you have been out in the city for good straight days, not getting affected if you're making Ynna worry. You didn't want her to worry and espeically, you don't want yourself being a burden to such a great person, so you left, to clear your mind.

Ynna won't know  You thought I locked my room

"This place is annoying." says a voice of a stranger, from your side. At the corner of your eyes, you saw a guy around your age. He has black hair that is brushed up, his lips looking irresistible, to a woman, hypnotizing green eyes. He's not really built but good enough for guys to back off and not mess with him. "I know right." you replied bluntly, not concerning if he's talking to himself or to you.

He glanced at you then to the bartender. "Juice."

You laughed, making the guy raise an eyebrow at you. "Why are you laughing? You haven't seen a guy ordering juice? Or maybe you're used to drink beer." the guy stated, looking at your at the corner of his eyes, not fully looking at you. You laughed again, the alcoholic drink getting to your system faster than you thought. "Nah, I'm just drunk. Here, take my drink. I think I can't handle it." you said, passing your drink to him.