Graduation Day + Another one shot

Today is my grduation day! -_-

I was planning to update today but I'm feeling uper duper lazy today so excuse that. Hey, everyone has a lazy side that always shows.

Like I said from the last chapter, I will try to update as much as I can until my family goes in vacation. Since I didn't update today, I'll be making a one shot (once again, you better like it). I hope you would love it, I'm agruing with myself if I should do an angst or a fluff, but I'll do fluff.

so, bye.

--

Sorry for the mistakes, I didn't have time to edit this.

Tadashi places his hands on your petite waist, a smile gracing on his perfect face. He looks at you, your arms around his neck as your eyes were closed, trying to focus on the soft music that's blaring on the speakers. You two swayed through the music but not really moving from your place, seeing that it's better that way than tiring yourself out.

"I thought you don't know how to dance but look how good you are." Tadashi whispers, his gentle smile still there. You giggled, "We're swaying, not dancing. Geez, for a genius like you who is studying at SFIT, you're such a dork." you commented, placing your head on his beating heart.

Tadashi chuckles at you, now making a move. He lightly spins you around, his hands careful on your waist. "Sure, but I'm your dork." he stated proudly, placing his chin on top of your head, smelling the vanilla scent of your hair. He knows this smell way too much, since it was his shampoo after all. "See, I'm right after all. You are a dork." you said, your eyes still closed and your head resting on his chest, feeling the soft music play on.

When your legs don't work like they used to before

And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Will your mouth still remember the taste of my love?

Will your eyes still smile from your cheeks?

"Hm, Tadashi,"

"Yeah?"

"Will you ever get tired of me? Like, not love me as time goes on?"

Tadashi suddenly stops, the music now suddenly becoming a background music. He stares lovingly at your (E/C), his eyes filled with care and love, making your heart pick up pace from that just look. "(Y/N), I will never ever get tired of you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me, after Hiro getting in SFIT of course. I love you and why would I ever get tired of you when I'm doing this?"

And, darling, I will be loving you 'til we're 70

And, baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23

And I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe just the touch of a hand

Well, me-I fall in love with you every single day

And I just wanna tell you I am

You gasped a little as you saw Tadashi kneel down on one knee and took out a small black box from his pocket. Is he doing what you think he's doing? Never in a millio years would you think about Tadashi proposing to you. After three years of dating and corny pick up lines, here he is, kneeling down in front of you with a ring shows to you.

"I hope I can make you the happiest woman on earth because you can make me the happiest man on earth by saying 'yes'." Tadashi stops for a moment, "(Y/N) (L/N), will you be my happily ever after?"

So honey now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

You can't think straight, everything is happening, just how you dreamed of it would be, romantic as always. You loved Tadashi, with all your heart but seeing him propose to you, it's a happiness you can't explain by words only. With a glad sob, you spoke without trying to crack your voice.

"Deal."

"Deal?"

"I mean, I do?"

"What? I do? (Y/N), you're too excited. the only answer I'm asking for is a yes or no." Tadashi jokes, laughing.

When my hair's all but gone and my memory fades

And the crowds don't remember my name

When my hands don't play the strings the same way

I know you will still love me the same

You laughed along, hitting him in a light manner. "My answer is yes. Yes, I will marry you, Tadashi Hamada!" Tadashi takes the ring from the box before slipping it in your ring finger. You raised your hand up, admring the silver ring that is delicately placed on your finger. Just now you saw something carved on the silver ring, it says something "INFINITY".

You shake your head. "You're a nerd."

Tadashi smiles, standing up and kissing you on the lips. With no hesitation, you responded, giving the same affection as Tadashi was giving you. Your lips move in sync, perfect for each other. The same perfection on how your hands intertwinen together as your lips moved with each other. Tadashi's heart beats faster and louder, it will such a shock when no one hears it but forntunately for you, you can hear it loud and clear, you can hear it more than the background music.

'Cause honey your soul could never grow old, it's evergreen

And, baby, your smile's forever in my mind and memory

I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways

Maybe it's all part of a plan

Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes

Hoping that you'll understand

You two parted, panting.You smiled gently at him, his heart still beating as fast as yours. This was a moment that you wanted to last, as well as Tadashi. Tadashi knows that he will never ever get tired of you, your smile, your personality, your laugh, and everything about you. For him, you will still be the girl of his dreams.

You, on the other hand, didn't worry anymore. As soon as the ring slips into your finger, you knew your love for Tadashi will never fade away. Even if you grow old. Nothing will change even if everyone walks away, he will be there for you.

But, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Place your head on my beating heart

Thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

Your eyes still locked in a loving manner, you two sat on the sofa, enjoying the rest of the night, snuggled up with each other as you listened to the last part of the song that will always be your favorite for it's a song that was played in the best day of your life, until the wedding of course.

So, baby, now

Take me into your loving arms

Kiss me under the light of a thousand stars

Oh, darling, place your head on my beating heart

I'm thinking out loud

That maybe we found love right where we are

Oh, baby, we found love right where we are

And we found love right where we are

.

.