Chapter 39: Love Me Like You Do

I getting addicted to the songs of Fifty Shades of Grey.

Two chapters in one day! Woohoo!

Last chapter tomorrow

Sorry if the story is cut, damn wattpad is cutting it

--

"Everybody! We're here!" Fred announces as soon as he gets out of his car. Everybody exited out of the car, relieved that all of you had a chance to finally be comfortable after a long time being stuck inside a head aching car. You and the whole gang went with Fred to his vacation with his family and fortunately, he let all of you to come with him. You all were in a famous beach resort that only rich people can afford to go, six hours away from San Fransokyo.

"Okay everybody, let's rest for a bit before hitting the water." Wasabi yells to all of you and none of you disagreed, feeling your body numb and weak for being in a cold car for straight long hours. Tadashi walks beside you before planting a small kiss on your forehead, leaving you in a blushing mess. It was three days ever since the day you have answered Tadashi and even with all his sweet kisses and sweet talks, you still can't get use to all his romantic things he does to you. But there is one thing he didn't so yet, and you're dying for him to do it.

A real kiss on the lips.

"You want me to help you Tadashi?" you questioned as you saw Tadashi carrying yours and his bag. The bags looked heavy and all, it practically hid Tadashi from your sight. "No need, (Y/N). Can you just lead me to our cottage and open the door." Tadashi says and you nodded. You walked towards Fred and asked directions to your cottage. Somehow, Fred managed to get you two a one whole cottage for just the two of you. You wondered how Fred's family could ever be this rich, like filthy stinkin' rich.

You soon got into your cottage and you placed your things there. After a few hours, you and Tadashi went out to the beach. You saw everyone already on the water, playing around or just floating. Sarah and Hiro was further away from the shore, but you could careless about Sarah, you're just fearing if Sarah is planning on drowning Hiro into the sea. Tadashi was wearing a black trunks where it reaches just above his knees. You, who still is kinda insecure about your own swim suit, wore a large t-shirt that Tadashi owns. Since you were pretty slim, you looked like you're wearing a dress but for Tadashi, you looked adorable.

"C'mon guys! You're missing out!" Fred yells, splashing the salty water sea at Wasabi who was building a hastily made sand castle. Wasabi's grin immediately washed away when he saw his sand castle slowly fade away when Fred splashed water on it. With a loud gulp, Wasabi slowly turns his head to Fred's direction, a face of annoyance mixing with his slight anger. But even with the murderous look, Fred seemed to be unfazed by it, it looked like as if his plan has worked.

"What are you going to do Wasabi?" Fred mocks, grinning like a child in a winter break.

"FRED!" with that loud scream, you and Tadashi watched Wasabi trying all his might to swim at Fred, only to fail with capital letters. Laughter erupted between you and Tadashi, and soon you found yourself getting lifted by Tadashi by your waist and he was running towards the sea water. "Tadashi! Put me down! I still have your shirt on!" you yelled but Tadashi ignored your protest and threw you on the ice cold water.

Soon, you emerged through the water and flipped your (H/C). "Ugh, Tadashi, you butt!" you yelled at him but he only laughed while pointing at you, a hand on his stomach. Rolling your eyes, you placed your hands both at the end of your shirt before lifting it up to your head before fully throwing it at Tadashi, making his laughter stop abruptly. Tadashi threw hi t-shirt away and was about to yell at you when half way there, he stopped, his eyes trailing to your sexy form.