~ 11 ~

— ☽ —

It was Thursday afternoon. Around 3 hours after school ended and Sunghoon had no clue what to do with himself. At first, he was doing his homework but as soon as he finished, the boredom began. Both his mother and sister were out at the grocery store so he was home alone, with an exception of Gaeul. There was a very uncomfortable silence that he hated but he had no clue what to do. So just like always, he reached out to Jake, in hopes that he was free to talk.

<33

Jakey :)

Jakeeee

Yesss?

What's wrong?

Nothing is wrong :)

Can we please talk, I'm home alone and bored 🥺

Sure ƪ(˘˘)ʃ

<33

Today was one of the days that he didn't get to see Jake very much. Every other day he'd only get to see him after class as he only had Jake in two of his classes. Tomorrow, he'd get to have classes with the older again.

"Helloooo," Jake said excitedly and made a peace sign with his hands. Sunghoon laughed and made the same gesture towards him, nodding. "You know I was thinking, could we plan a date for our hangout?" Jake asked. Sunghoon had to pause and think about Jake's words again before he answered. "Yeah, when are you free to meet up?"

This only made the older laugh with his hand at his chest. "Sunghoon what would I be busy doing? We're literally in the middle of a pandemic" Jake said sarcastically with the smaller shrug. The younger male only laughed at himself before he blushed softly. "Are you free tomorrow after school? How about we go then since it's Friday" Jake suggested, his expression was very excited. "Yeah of course I am, I just need to ask my parents," Sunghoon said softly, looking off to the side.

He was feeling so many emotions and thoughts at the moment at the thought of meeting Jake in person. Yeah, they wouldn't get to see each other's faces or be too physically close but it still was something, wasn't it? Jake gasped and nodded. "I'll go ask my parents as well, wait I'll be right back"

Jake began to trudge towards his mother and father's room, in which only Mrs. Sim was there laying on the bed watching TV. "Hey mom, can I meet with my friend tomorrow?" Sunghoon could hear them although Jake had put his phone in his hoodie pocket, Jake didn't mute himself haha~ "Hey sweetie, with who?" Mrs. Sim asked with a very calm voice. It kind of shocked Sunghoon at how small his mother's reaction was when Jake brought up going outside to hang out with a friend.

"My friend Sunghoon. Remember, I told you about him?" There was a short silence before a hum could be heard. "Yeah! Well, you can go but. But!! You must promise me you'll be safe, okay? If you do something dumb I won't allow you to go outside anymore" She death stared at her son, pointing a finger at him. Jake giggled before shaking his head. "Of course I won't mom, I promise to stay safe. Thank you~" Jake went over to give her a short hug before running back to his room.

"She said yes~ She said yes~~~" Jake started to sing as soon as he put his phone down. He locked his door and Sunghoon could watch as Jake began to do a little dance. "Excited Jakey~" Sunghoon whispered to himself, watching Jake with a familiar admiration. He had literal heart-eyes while watching Jake jump around happily. "You need to ask Mrs. Park when she gets home. I hope she says yes" Said Jake when he finally calmed down, sitting down on his chair to calm his ragged breathing.

"Yeah, she should be back with Yeji soon," Sunghoon stated while getting up from laying on the ground. Boredom struck him so hard he was rolling on the floor for the past few minutes while talking to Jake. "So if your mom allows you, when should we meet up, how and what should we do first?" Jake began to question while rolling up his sweater sleeves.

"How about we eat before we skate since we might be hungry after classes," Sunghoon was quick to propose and he could tell Jake liked the idea from the way his face lit up. "What time should we meet up and where, then?" Jake asked two more questions, taking notes of the questions he asked and the answered he got back.

"Hm, we finish classes at 1:15..." Sunghoon began. "How about we meet up at 2-3?" Jake suddenly recommended. The brown-haired male was a bit too eager to talk about the subject of hanging out. "Yeah sure, do you want me to pick you up?" Sunghoon asked and simply looked down at his sweatpants before looking towards Gaeul who was rolling about the white carpet on the floor. "Sure!!" Jake exclaimed with a big smile.

Sunghoon and Jake were very content with the fact that they finally had a whole plan, they were hopefully going to meet tomorrow. They would finally get to see each other, in person!

"Sunghoon-ah! Can you help with the groceries?!" Called a voice from downstairs. "I'll be right back Jake, I need to help my sister and mom." Jake nodded and watched as Sunghoon muted himself and turned his camera around, running off to help his family members.

Sunghoon ran down the stairs and out the front door to see his mom and sister with a bunch of grocery bags at the back of their car. Yeji was still quite small so it was funny to see such a petit figure walk by with at least five bags in her arms. Mrs. Park had about the same amount of bags. Jeez, how much did they buy? Was all Sunghoon could think about as he reached into the trunk and pulled out the rest of the bags. They were quite heavy so he rushed into the kitchen to place them on the counter, some on the floor.

"Thank you Sunghoon" Mrs. Park gushed and hugged her son by his side. She pulled down her mask and continued to close and lock the front door. "Hey mom, can I ask you a question?" "Yeah sure, what's up?" "Can I hang out with Jake tomorrow?"

— ☽ —

It felt so quick and Sunghoon was back in a flash, Jake thought. He was panting and his hair was facing all different directions, Sunghoon ran up the stairs didn't he.

"SHE SAID YES, JAKE!"

. . .

2 / 24 / 21
23 : 11

Are you guys excited?! Jakehoon finally met in the next part <33 We hope you guys enjoyed today's part <33
- MINA -