~ 18 ~

— ☽ —

"I'm going to lose my mind Yeji. I'M ALREADY LOSING MY MIND" Sunghoon yelled, rolling around on the living room floor. It was already Friday evening, the week passed by quickly. With exams taking up most of the school hours and spending the rest of the day studying, Sunghoon and Jake couldn't talk to each other too often. They didn't talk besides exchanging hellos and then moving on with their day.

"Yah! Calm down, what's going on?" Yeji yelled back whilst throwing a pillow at her older brother. They were supposed to be watching some movies together but Sunghoon suddenly decided to have a mental breakdown. Jake and Sunghoon agreed to meet the next day so his emotions were all over the place. He didn't know if he was freaking out because of all the tests he had to take, or if it was because he was terrified of embarrassing himself in front of Jake.

"Why? Are you going to see your friend again?" She asked with the remote pointed at the TV to pause the movie she was beginning. For the past few days, it had been pretty chaotic with just the two of them alone. With their mother constantly at work and their tests, they would scurry past each other. The Park siblings would rush to do everything and rarely talked to each other during the five days of the week. So this was nice to have a calm and relaxing moment but Sunghoon had to ruin it with all of his loud whines.

"Yeah... And I don't know how to skateboard" He admitted, going to lean against the couch. There was a shortstop for a period of silence before the younger would answer. "There's no shame in that. Just have your friend teach you, plus isn't it the friend you like? That'll be good for you" Yeji held up two handguns and winked teasingly. "YAH! HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT!" He threw the pillow that she threw back at her, hitting him straight in the head. "YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THAT PARK SUNGHOON!"

— ☽ —

"Mm-mm! It's fine Hoonie, don't worry. We aren't in a rush anyways, take your time" Jake said over the phone. Sunghoon could just hear the little smile on the older's face without needing to see it. It was Saturday afternoon already and Sunghoon was still choosing an outfit to wear. Not only did he wake up late because he was tossing and turning, but he had the boldness to take his time choosing an outfit.

"I'm sorry... I'll see you in a bit!" Sunghoon stated and hung up his phone, moving quickly to take out any clothes he touched. With nothing in his mind besides getting to the park that they planned to meet up at, Sunghoon put on a white t-shirt, some sweatpants, and a flannel. He fixed the black flannel nicely before rushing to put on his socks and shoes, running down the stairs right after

"I've gotta go Yeji! Make sure to feed Gaeul" The older yelled before running out of the front door. "PHONE!" Yeji yelled from inside, holding out a phone. She had an unbothered look at her face as her older brother slowly retreated to claim his phone before leaving again. "I swear, he worries me some times"

— ☽ —

"Jakey!" Sunghoon called out, waving a hand. The older sat on a bench with two skateboards at his feet. He had a little grin on his mouth and he put away his phone which he was scrolling through. It was around noon so the park had just a few people. Things were beginning to come to some sort of normal so it became much more common to see people out. Especially people around their age, who all began to hang out with their friends again.

"Hey, Sunghoon." Jake greeted with a small wave. The younger panted as he rested his hands on his knees, his chest rising and falling rapidly. There was a slight breeze that cooled him off before he took the empty spot beside Jake. "You look tired... How about we go over there and get a drink!" Jake exclaimed and pointed towards the boba shop across the street. It would be no fun if all they did was skate.