~ 28 ~

— ☽ —

"That was stupid" "I thought it was... alright?" Yeji groaned and threw the remote on the couch beside her. Sunghoon stretched his arms and sighed loudly. "That ending sucked. So did they end up together or not?" Sunghoon asked, going to turn the light for the living room back on. Jake looked off in the distance before pointing at the TV. "Maybe? I mean, they didn't really show. They just ended the movie there"

Yeji got up from the couch and fixed up the pillows that she hugged while watching the movie. Jake stood up as well, folding the blankets that they had on. "Why'd you make the AC so high," Sunghoon asked with a little shiver, crossing his arms. "Well, you'd rather be cold and cozy than hot right?" The youngest answered with a little shrug. Sunghoon laughed and nodded, going to stand beside Jake. "I guess that is right..." "Yup! Plus you guys can cuddle~" Yeji teased and winking at them with a smirk. Sunghoon grabbed one of the blankets from Jake's hold and threw it over his younger sister and ruffled her hair through the blanket. Yeji aggressively pulled it off and glared at her brother before sighing. Jake just laughed and grabbed the blanket from her, folding it again. "Whatever~ I know yall will be cuddling"

"Also, what even was the point of them being together? They end up breaking up so early on and they didn't even end up together at the end again" Yeji complained, glaring at the cover of the movie that still displayed on the TV. She glared as if the movie would change if she stared. Jake laughed and nodded. "I agree, I don't even know if there's a message behind this whole thing. Nothing made sense in the end" Jake added, both of them looking at Sunghoon, expecting him to add on to their complaints about the movie. "Uh I thought it was pretty cliché, nothing new honestly" Yeji and Jake nodded in agreement. The youngest yawned and signaled towards the upstairs.

"I'm tired, going to sleep," She said and yawned again, heading towards the stairs. "Goodnight Jake, night bro" She added before jogging up the steps. "Goodnight!" They both called back. Sunghoon grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, turning towards Jake who stared up at him. The older laughed and poked the other's cheeks, humming a soft tune. "Are you tired? We can go to bed if you'd like" The younger suggested, resting both of his hands over Jake's.

It was around 11 pm. If they slept now, it would be much earlier than they usually would if they talked. But Jake had to admit, he was a bit tired from the events earlier in the afternoon. All of the running around and even watching the movie in the dark made him drowsy. Sunghoon also was a little tired but it made him want to hug Jake when he looked over to see the older with a slightly exhausted look on his face.

"Yeah you look tired, let's go baby" Jake didn't even get to say anything before Sunghoon was pulling him along. After the trip up the stairs, they entered Sunghoon's room again. The younger went to turn the lamp on his bedside table before jumping on his bed. He had his back on his bed with his head craned to the side to look at Jake.

The older eyes lit up, smiling, before running towards the bed and jumping onto Sunghoon. His body laid on the younger's, facing him. There was a little noise that comes out of Sunghoon's lip from the sudden laugh but it was accompanied by a choked-out laugh. Jake was laughing as well as he made himself comfortable on Sunghoon's body.

"Hoonie~" Jake mumbled, resting his head in Sunghoon's chest. The younger didn't even dare to move Jake, let alone move himself at all. Jake looked so small and fragile on him, closing his eyes. Jake on the other hand was taking the time to listen to the younger's heart, feeling the slow intakes of breath in his lungs. He brought a hand up to fix Sunghoon's hoodie which was crinkling on one side. The other didn't say anything and put a hand in Jake's hair, his other arm wrapping around Jake's petit figure.

"Schools going into session again soon, I'm not ready" Sunghoon stated and went to move up slightly. He tapped on Jake, moving their bodies so that Sunghoon sat up on the wall behind his bed with Jake on his lap still. His left hand constantly played around the soft brown locks, loving how Jake would close his eyes with the most relaxed expression.

"I don't want to, I just want to be with you and not worry about school" Jake said with a mumbled voice, going to look up at Sunghoon. The younger moved the hand on Jake's head to his cheek and sent a heartfelt smile towards him, holding the gaze into Jake's eyes. His beautiful brown eyes looked at him with so much love, Sunghoon could combust on the spot. But for Jake, Sunghoon looked back at him with the same amount of love, sending chills down his spine. The younger swore an overwhelming amount of feelings washed over him, making him smile at Jake with the brightest smile.

"You're beautiful" Sunghoon stated with a soft tone, scared his voice would shatter their little moment. "Very handsome" Jake uttered, going to rest his chin on Sunghoon's chest. He pouted slightly and let out a little laugh, his heart was fluttering as Sunghoon continued to stare at him. It was nowhere near intimidating, he just couldn't take his eyes off of Jake. "Hm, baby? Want to sleep now, get some rest?" Sunghoon asked with the same tone, using his thumb to rub Jake's cheeks softly. "Yeah," Jake said and felt Sunghoon moving them again. The younger made them lay flat, still holding Jake in his arms. Jake closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep, using Sunghoon's warmth as a way to relax but just when he was falling asleep he felt movement again. Sunghoon moved forward and place a short kiss on Jake's forehead before going to place another on his nose than a final one on the top of his head.

"Goodnight baby"

. . .

3 / 16 / 21
23 : 24

GUYS ENHYPEN & HI COMES OUT TODAY <33 YO I'M SO EXCITED AHHHH!!
But also if you guys didn't know, Mirae debuted less than an hour ago. If you guys have time you should definitely check out their debut song, Killa :)
- JAE -