~ 24 ~

— ☽ —

"You're going out? It's going to storm sweetie. Maybe you should reschedule your plans" Mrs. Sim looked at her son concerned, her eyebrows knitted together. Jake just shook his head and took the raincoat from his arm and put it on, putting his phone in the front pocket. He zipped the pocket back up and shook his head again.

"That's the point, the rain will make it more fun" Jake exclaimed before he went to reach for the doorknob. Mrs. Sim just looked at him with a blank expression and cleared her throat. "Remember your mask, Mister!" She called out, holding out a black one. Jake giggled and smiled cheekily, grabbing onto it with his right hand. He put it on, walking out of the front door.

Jake didn't even think twice before he quickened his steps, trying his best to get to the park as quickly as he could. The darkening sky showed that it was late afternoon, soon to become evening. The clouds though, still covered up the sun as it was nowhere to be seen. It was constantly drizzling and it was quite cold. Very comfortable but he just wished he was cuddled up in blankets.

Jake and Sunghoon promised to meet up at the park so that Sunghoon could direct him to his house together, they planned to spend some time together but not outside like usual. He told Jake that his whole family was out doing their own things so he was home alone. It worried Jake a bit if he was honest, but he trusted that they'd stay safe even behind closed doors.

"Baby~" A voice exclaimed, the figure jumping about. Sunghoon's eyes were very bright which contrasted with the surrounding weather. Jake laughed and ran into the younger's arms, resting his face in Sunghoon's chest. "Hi~" Jake mumbled, taking in his scent. "Let's get going. We don't want to wait until the rain comes down harder" Sunghoon interlocked his fingers with Jake's, leading him toward his house.

Out of respect and for safety reasons, they have never set foot into each other's houses. So when Jake was stood in front of Sunghoon's house, ready to enter his home, he had no idea how to feel at the moment. He was overly joyed that he'd get to hang out with Sunghoon and all but it felt weird to be going into his boyfriend's personal life like this, to be entering the place he lived at.

"Come on," Sunghoon said and pulled Jake into the house with him. Gaeul was already at the feet, jumping up when Jake's scent came into contact with her nose. "Hi, Gaeul!" He cooed and bent down to pet her for a little, feeling her lick at his hand. "Here, give me your coat," Sunghoon said and reached down to remove the older's coat from his arms. "Maybe we can go play outside later on? If you'd like?" Sunghoon suggested before jumping onto the couch, letting out a sigh.

Jake ran after him and jumped into the spot beside him, laughing when Sunghoon got a little startled and jolted. "Yeah sure, we need to go outside," Jake said and looked out of the window beside him. Indeed was Sunghoon home alone before Jake arrived. The house was quiet and he heard no noise but the TV that Sunghoon had just turned on. There weren't any cars in front of the house when they walked past so it was safe to assume that they were alone.

Sunghoon opened his arms, inviting Jake for cuddles. The older smiled and fell into the warmth, cuddling into Sunghoon's chest. He laid beside Sunghoon with his head on his chest, his attention on the TV. "My mom would kill me if she knew I wasn't being exactly... safe," Jake admitted, hearing Sunghoon laugh. He could hear the younger's steady heartbeat and feel the slow intake of air and exhale, feeling his chest rise and fall.

"So what did you do before we met up?" Sunghoon asked, putting a hand in Jake's hair. The smaller hummed and wrapped an arm around Sunghoon's right arm. "I had some time to talk to Sunoo and Jungwon" He answered a sort of happiness present in his voice. "Oh and play with Layla~" Jake added and moved his head to look up at Sunghoon. The younger looked at the same time, admiring all of Jake's features under the light of the living room.

His beautiful brown eyes made him fall even deeper, sweeping his brown bangs from blocking the orbs. Sunghoon let out a breath and used his thumb to trace beneath Jake's eye, looking deeply into them. Their eyes never once leaving each other. The younger brought his other hand up and rested it at the side of his face, feeling Jake press into that touch. "Beautiful" Sunghoon whispered, moving his hand to boop his nose. "Hehe~" Jake laughed and scrunched up his nose.

"Can I do something?" Sunghoon asked, eyes flicking to Jake's nose. The older nodded and resting his chin on top of Sunghoon's chest. Sunghoon leaned down and placed a quick kiss on the tip of Jake's nose, the older scrunching up his nose again. "Ah!" He squealed and slapped Sunghoon's chest softly. "Aw, you're red!" Sunghoon pointed out but it only made Jake redder at the cheeks.

"G-give me another..."

. . .

3 / 11 / 21
21 : 41

Today's part is a little short because I used all my brain juices on another FF :,) I started to write a Sunki FF and I really like writing to so far. But I'm not sure if I'm going to wait until this is finished to publish it... Either way, I hope you guys look forward to it. The Sunki FF is a lot easier to write and the plot is a lot more comfortable to write about ><
- JAE -