~ 29 ~

— ☽ —

Jake was awakened by the sound of something falling on the floor. Scratch that, HE was the thing that fell on the floor. Upon opening his eyes and examining his surroundings it was early morning, the sun barely going over the horizon when his body decided to take a dive off the side of the bed.

"Baby?" Sunghoon called out, his voice whispered and raspy. The male popped his head over the side of the bed with his eyes squinted but widening when he saw Jake on the floor. Instead of helping him up as the older expected, he began to laugh. "What are you doing there? Do you not want to sleep next to me anymore?" Sunghoon joked, his voice beginning to warm up now.

"Help me up" Jake whined, making grabby hands towards Sunghoon. The younger pushed himself up and grabbed onto both of Jake's hands tightly, pulling himself safely on to the bed again. This time around Jake huddled closer to the center of the bed and placed one of Sunghoon's pillow at the edge of the bed to prevent him falling again.

"You're mean" The brown-haired male finally retorted with his arms crossed over his chest. "It's not my fault that you decided you wanted to sleep on the ground all of a sudden" The other was laughing again, trying not to fall off of the bed himself. But after a few seconds of laughing and Jake being unbothered, Sunghoon wrapped his arms around Jake. He pulled the male into his arms and pulled Jake's arms around his own body, making sure they both were tightly holding onto each other. "Let's get more rest now, hm?" Jake nodded.

— ☽ —

When Jake found himself waking up again, he was safely still in the arms of Sunghoon. This time around the sun was shining through the window and the clock on the wall showed it was almost 9am. Sunghoon was still asleep so it made Jake wonder how he looked so handsome while asleep. He truly looked like a prince 24/7 didn't he?

"Hoonie~" Jake chanted softly, bringing a hand up to cup the younger's cheek. He poked at the soft, pale skin and giggle softly. "Sunghooooon" He called again, noticing the dimple that appeared at one side of Sunghoon's cheeks. Of course he's up, of course he is. "Come on, let's get up. I'm hungry" The smaller added while trying to pry himself away from his boyfriends hold but it only tightened it more.

"The ice prince only awakens with a true loves kiss" The younger whispered, eyes still closed but his lips puckered. Jake glared at the closed eyes and put his index finger over Sunghoon's lips and pushed his head away from his. "No, no kisses!" He exclaimed, trying to distance his lips from the black-haired males. "But a kiss, a kiss is what he needs!" Sunghoon said, even talking in third person. But Jake only rolled his eyes and placed a short kiss on his lips, backing away quickly.

"Good morning again" Sunghoon greeted with his eyes open now, pulling Jake close again and planted even more kisses on his face. He began with his cheeks and continued to every spot on Jake's face without missing a single area. Jake laughed and tried to kick Sunghoon's away, pushing him away with all of his might. "I swear, we could get in so much trouble if we get caught this close" Jake exclaimed, still laughing softly. "You're safe in public right? We should be fine. Maybe" Sunghoon joked, letting go of Jake slowly.

The two got up from the bed and it was now time to get ready. They decided they would just stay in the house today as it was still rainy and would be much better if they stayed in and relaxed. Plus, it wouldn't be good if they caught a cold if they played outside again.

"I think Yeji and my mother have their own things. We'll be alone again" Sunghoon stated as he pulled a new toothbrush from the drawer under the sink, handing it to the older. They both went up to the mirror and began to brush their teeth, laughing and making fun of each other. "I swear I'm going to get you Sim Jaeyun" Sunghoon threatened as Jake began to make funny faces towards him, sticking his tongue out.

"Look! Your hair is all sticking up, bed head" Jake joked again as he pointed and poked fun at Sunghoon's hair which seemed to not corporate. "Yours as well" Sunghoon grabbed onto Jake from his backside, using an arm to hug his waist as the other played around with the older's fluffy hair. "Hey! It's because I fell off the bed earlier" He shot back. "Yeah yeah, excuses~"

They both ran out of the bathroom, fixing up their outfits before making their way downstairs. The two had already been close before this but after they made their relationship official, it has been the closest they've ever been. It was the feeling of not needing to hide their feelings and how they knew that they could trust each other was the difference. There was a sort of feeling of security that they had the same feelings for each other, they didn't need to put up a barrier around each other.

"Breakfast?" Sunghoon asked as they reached the kitchen. He grabbed a banana milk from the refrigerator and handed it to the other, watching his expression brighten. "Brunch" Jake confirmed as he pointed at the clock again, laughing when Sunghoon just rolled his eyes. "Brunch, breakfast, same thing. You must be hungry?" Jake put a hand on his stomach as if he waited for his stomach to rumble at him, signifying he was hungry. But it didn't, yet he still nodded. "I'm hungry,"

"Okay, come here. Let's make some food then"

. . .

3 / 18 / 21
22 : 06

It's been 6 months since I-Land ended O_O
HOW- Time passed by so fast didn't it?

Also, I started to watch Chuang 2021. I wasn't planning on watching another survival show after I-Land but uH, I got interested in some of the trainees. AND HONESTLY I LOVE IT SO FAR- Idk how but whenever there's a member/trainee named Daniel, he's always my favorite like uh-
ANYWAYS, you guys should watch Chuang 2021 some time!
(aHEM although there's really long episodes)
It's really cool to watch so many trainees from different countries some together, especially since there's a trainee from the same place as Mina and I :P
(MIKA AHHHHHH)
- JAE -