~ 17 ~

— ☽ —

"Why are you stressing so much?" Sunghoon asked with his mouth full of cereal. Yeji had a tower of books, her computer, and a notebook at her side, frantically writing things down. She had a very unpleased look on her face which made Sunghoon uneasy as it was only 9 am and his sister already seemed stressed.

"My grades dropped Sunghoon! And the end-of-quarter tests are coming up, I need to study." Yeji seemed rushed, flipping through the pages of her textbook and alternating between typing on her computer and writing notes down on the notebook beside her. "Yeji-ah, you're only in 8th grade. You should relax a little bit" Sunghoon said calmly, taking a sip of water.

Yeji looked up at him with a glare, shaking her head vigorously. "What is that supposed to mean?" She mumbled under her breath. The tension at her forehead never went away so Sunghoon continued to try to make her relax. "8th grade should be where you have some fun. Plus you'll be going to high school next year, that's when you'll truly need to focus on your grades. Middle school isn't too important, okay? Just have some fun while you can before you have to attend... high school" Sunghoon whispered the last part as he crossed his arms. He probably should be thinking about how to higher his grades but here he was, eating breakfast late again because he woke up late and he didn't necessarily... have good grades.

"I know, I know. I'm just trying to maintain honor roll..." She let out a sigh. Sunghoon stood up to place his bowl into the sink before standing behind his little sister. "Try me, what's your grades?" He asked and placed his hands at the sides of the chair she sat on, balancing himself out. The younger clicked a few things on her computer before showing Sunghoon her computer.

"What?! Yeji you have 4 As and 2 Bs. Why are you worrying? You're doing amazing" He cheered and pointed at all the different letters and percentages on her screen. They teased each other often but Sunghoon couldn't lie and say he wasn't proud to be Yeji's brother. She was very accomplished at school and involved herself as much as possible. The younger always came home with a good report card, even when she was younger. So it was no shock that he continued to see that today. He was proud and his wide smile showed that.

"You're doing great in school. Don't worry too much, hm?" Sunghoon pat her head before close her computer and picked her up and off the chair. He pushed her into the living room and handed her the remote. "I know you've been studying for the past few hours. Relax sis, and if I see you in the living room studying, I'm going to lock you in your room with no school materials" He threatened and slowly exited the room. You may wonder what kind of threat that was. Being locked in a room WITHOUT anything for school to worry you sound amazing. But to Yeji it wasn't.

— ☽ —

"So how was your little date with Jake?" Jay asked, pulling his hoodie over his head and throwing it onto his bed. He smoothed his shirt and made sure to fix his collar. "It wasn't a date, for the thousandth time. But, it was fun" Sunghoon answered. It has been a while since the two had some time to talk so they decided it was best if they caught up during the weekend.

"Busy with school and Jungwon, I assume?" Sunghoon laughed and watched as Jay smiled when he called out the younger's name. "Yeah... He's been busy with school so I don't get to see him too often recently" Jay sighed with his lips pursed together. Sunghoon's phone went off, showing a text message at the top of his phone. "Wait, let me see who texted" "Mhm."

<33

JAKEY :)

Hey Hoonie!