Westeros' Most Wanted - Part 2 - Ramsay x Reader

"Boss, I don't think it was the best idea to take her, and I think it's a worse idea to keep her. She's Tywin Lannister's daughter for fuck sake, he won't just settle for the local cops; he's got enough clout to call in the feds. Knowing Tywin, he's probably got a direct line to Hoover himself. I think we should just ditch er somewhere." Ben said, as Ramsay joined the rest of the boys at the table. One of Lizzie's girls sauntering over and pouring him a drink before draping herself around his shoulders.

"And where do you suggest we ditch her?" Ramsay asked as he swirled the drink around in his glass. Feeling the anger grow inside him.

"I don't know, but wherever it is she'll have to be a corpse. She's seen too much; she knows about this place. The bitch could finger all of us; armed robbery is one thing, kidnapping is another. I say I go out into the woods, dig a hole and put her in it." Ben said with a shrug, as he hoped for once that Ramsay would listen to reason.

The rest of the bastard's boys jumped as a loud bang and a scream suddenly echoed through the room. All of them turning to look at Ramsay who now stood, a smoking gun in his hand staring down at the lifeless body of Ben, who had a neat extra hole between his eyes.

"DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL LIKE QUESTIONING MY DECISIONS?" Ramsay growled as he glared at the other men.

"No one, but no one touches her, okay? If we work this right it won't matter what she knows. We can get enough money out of Tywin to start a new life out of the way of the Lannisters, Westeros and the feds. I don't give a fuck if the old lion calls in the gods themselves, we follow my plan, we get a ransom and we get the fuck outta here." Ramsay barked, as he slammed his pistol down on the table.

"Yeah boss, no problem; it's a great plan." Luton replied nervously as he looked over at the lifeless body of Ben. The rest of the men looking at one another, hoping that they weren't going to be next.

"Er......what do ya want us to do with him?" Skinner enquired, as he turned his attention to the body that was now surrounded by a pool of crimson.

"We'll use his suggestion. Go into the woods, dig a hole and put him in it. For once Ben actually had a good idea, shame it was his last." Ramsay chuckled as he looked down at the dead man. Kicking the lifeless corpse before he sat back down at the table.

                                                            >>-------------------------------<<

(Y/n) looked around the little room, that had nothing but a bed, a small table, a wash basin and jug in it. The youngest Lannister annoyed that there was nothing that she could use as a weapon when the bastard of Dreadfort or one of his men next came into the room. Quickly she walked over to look at the small window that was the only natural source of light in the room.

"Damn it!" (Y/n) groaned, as she found the thing was bolted and nailed shut. The lioness knowing that is she broke it, it would certainly alert Ramsay or one of his idiotic goons.

Tentatively, she sat back on the corner of the bed. It seemed obvious that Ramsay was going to try and put her up for ransom, expecting that the Lannister patriarch would pay up. But (Y/n) knew her father better than that. She knew that he would never kowtow to a common northern criminal, and that he would have the local police and probably the feds looking for her as soon as possible. And reasoned that it would be better to stay where she was and let the cops come to her. Even though there was no love lost between the Lannisters and Ramsay, it seemed as though he had no real ill will towards her. And in fact, apart from him kidnapping her, holding her against her will, and dragging her into a cathouse, he had been strangely nice, for a killer and bank robber.

(Y/n) suddenly leapt off the bed as she heard a loud bang that sounded like a gunshot followed by a scream, and then what sounded like Ramsay shouting. Cautiously she put her ear to the door, trying to hear what was being said, but the shout had died down and everything seemed to have gone quiet once again. Leaving (Y/n) with nothing more to do but return to the bed.