Love of her father - Tywin x Reader

It was my birthday last week, so I have decided to give you all a nameday imagine 😄, just a naughty little thing with the lovely old lion himself. I hope you enjoy. 😈

A celebration had been planned for the day. Servants rushed around the Red Keep putting the final touches to the Great Hall, all of them under the watchful eyes of the head of House Lannister.

Tywin always made sure that this day was special. From the day she was born, from the very instant that he had set eyes on her as his wife held her in her arms, Tywin had loved his daughter (Y/n). She was everything he had ever hoped for in a child, and whereas he would use Cersei to cement the House's power when Robert took the Iron Throne, Tywin was determined that he would never allow his younger daughter to be used in such a way by anyone even himself, despite his usual views that women were suited to securing marriage alliances and little else.

Unlike Cersei, who was just a mere pawn in her father's desire for power and furthering of the Lannister name, Tywin had made sure that (Y/n) was trained to rule, trained in everything that her heart could possibly desire, facts that had caused a great rift between the sisters; but like her younger brother, (Y/n) was intelligent enough to know how to always have the upper hand over her older sister, knowing that Cersei was never as intelligent as she herself believed.

"As always father you have outdone yourself with the preparations for (Y/n)'s nameday." A voice said quietly from behind Tywin, bringing the old lion back from his thoughts.

Turning around, Tywin's gaze fell on his youngest son, the old man rolling his eyes as he watched Tyrion take a gulp from the goblet of wine in his hand.

"Your sister deserves only the best." Tywin growled, turning back his attention to the servants, shouting out orders as he noticed that they had not placed the decorations as he had instructed.

"I will never understand why you of all people, would waste your valuable time undertaking something as menial as instructing servants on how to decorate a room for a nameday for one of your children; it is not like you have ever done anything like this for the rest of us." Tyrion mussed, smiling behind the lip of his goblet as his father turned and glowered at him.

"If you cannot understand it, then maybe you are not as intelligent as you think. I do this for (Y/n) because out of all four of you, she is the only one that is not a disappointment, the only one of you that has never let me down. Cersei has proved ineffective in everything she has done, even failing at motherhood if Joffrey is anything to go by. Jaime's continued involvement in the Kingsguard has made you the only male heir to Casterly Rock; and you, you, I should have killed you the moment that you killed your mother." Tywin roared, the attention of all those in the Great Hall turning to the two man, as the old lion berated his son.

To most, such a reaction from a father would cause concern; but Tyrion already knew that Tywin had no love for him, that he had wished to walk him into the sea and dispose of him when he was born, that he was eternally disappointed in not only him, but also Cersei and Jaime, and Tyrion always took great delight in teasing his father over his preferential treatment of (Y/n).

It was not that Tyrion believed that (Y/n) should not be loved in such a fashion, he had always loved his older sister, she was the only one he could talk to, the only one that could understand and converse with him on an equal level. (Y/n) was his lifeline, his solace when the rest of the world seemed to be against him and he would do anything for her; but there was something that had always concerned and intrigued the perceptive little lion about the relationship between father and daughter, sensing that there was something more than paternal affection coming from Tywin.

"Father!" A bright voice called out, causing the two Lannister's to turn in the direction of the voice, Tywin giving a rare genuine smile as (Y/n) flew into his arms.

"Father, it's wonderful. Thank you." (Y/n) cooed softly, as she kissed her father's cheek, looking over the room that would house her celebrations later that evening.

"Tyrion, isn't it wonderful?" She asked, leaving her father's arms and leaning down to kiss her brother.

"Indeed, it is my dear sister. Father has truly outdone himself; I am jealous." Tyrion chuckled, as (Y/n) knelt down before him, the two being allowed a brief moment to converse before Tywin interrupted.

"(Y/n), I think that I should present you with your gift before the festivities begin. I wish you to wear it this evening." Tywin said, helping (Y/n) to her feet, and leading her by the hand to his chambers, choosing to ignore that Tyrion had ever been present as the two left.

                                                                   >>------------------------------<<

Tywin locked the door to his chambers as he and (Y/n) stepped inside, a wicked smirk pulling at the corners of his lips as (Y/n) sat on the bed, the one place that Tywin always liked to find his daughter.

"Close your eyes, my dear." Tywin said softly, as he came to sit by (Y/n)'s side, his hands gently pulling her gown away from her shoulders as he kissed her neck, (Y/n) moaning as she felt her father's teeth graze over her now heated skin.

Slowly (Y/n) did as her father instructed, her eyes fluttering shut, only to fly open again as she felt Tywin place something heavy around her neck.

"Oh father, it's beautiful." (Y/n) declared, as she looked down at the necklace that Tywin had given her, the large emerald at its centre matching her own shimmering orbs.

"It is, but its beauty pales into insignificance next to you; but there is a way to make it more beautiful." Tywin commented slyly, as (Y/n) looked at him, a knowing smile spreading across her face.

Without Tywin having to say anything more, she rose from the bed to stand in front of her father, her hands making quick work of the laces of her gown, the material falling to the ground, leaving (Y/n) naked before her smiling father.

"I told a lie. The necklace is even less now than it was before." Tywin declared, as he pulled (Y/n) onto the bed, his hands exploring the body that he already knew so well, his fingers ghosting over the pert nipples on her rounded breasts.

"Now you can give me my real gift father. You have been so busy recently, and I have missed your touch. I want you; I want to feel you inside me." (Y/n) moaned lewdly, as Tywin pulled at his breeches, finally freeing his achingly hard cock from its material confines.

"You will one day be my downfall, you are my only weakness, my only frailty; but if I am to die because of you, I hope that it is while I am buried deep inside you, my love." Tywin growled, as (Y/n) wrapped her legs around his waist, her fingers gripping onto his backside as he slowly sheathed his manhood inside her warm, wet wanton flesh.

"You are mine, (Y/n). I will never allow you to be anyone else's." Tywin groaned, as (Y/n) clawed at his back, mewling loudly as the two enjoyed what they had done together since the nameday when (Y/n) had come of age.

Since that first time, and despite the fact that (Y/n) would spend most of her nights in her father's bed, (Y/n)'s nameday had always been something more, a secret that was shared only between the two, a day when Tywin had been able to accomplish his greatest desire, and take his daughter as his own.

"Father don't stop please. Please don't stop!" (Y/n) called out, as she reached her euphoric high, the sound of the plea from his daughter's lips spurring the old lion to spill his seed over his daughter's bare stomach, smiling as (Y/n) wiped away the sheen of sweat from his chest.

Despite the celebration that was to come, despite all the gifts she would receive that evening, that moment with her father, this moment as he lay his head on her breast, the two breathing heavily as they rode out the ecstasy that consumed them, (Y/n) knew that nothing would compare to this gift, nothing could compare to the love of her father.