The lady of Dragonstone - Stannis x Reader

This is a request for Asher-Crimson-Viper. I do so hope you like it. 😈🦌❤️

"Where is my daughter?" Stannis asked loudly, as he pushed his way into Davos' chambers, causing the old smuggler to look up from the paperwork that he was scrutinising on his desk.

"Shireen? I am afraid that I have not seen her." Davos replied, slightly confused as to why his lord and friend looked uncharacteristically agitated. Stannis was never normally one to show any kind of emotion, usually he was cold, hard, serious, stern and humourless; but at this present moment, he appeared anything but, and it was obvious that there was something on his mind.

"No, not Shireen; where is (Y/n)?" Stannis asked, banging his fist down on the large desk in front of him.

Davos inwardly shook his head, meetings between Stannis and his oldest child were never easy things, and Davos could tell that this time was not going to be any different.

(Y/n) was a bastard, born a number of years before Stannis had married Selyse; the daughter of a beautiful young girl that had fallen for what little charm Stannis possessed, (Y/n) was strong, incredibly beautiful, intelligent, and had inherited her father's keen mind for strategy, and warfare, she was one of her father's greatest fighters, and despite her seeming dislike for Stannis, she was loyal to him as a commander. Stannis had always refused to legitimise (Y/n) despite the love he had had for her mother, and (Y/n) hated him for it; she would never refer to him as father preferring to call him either commander, Stannis, or my lord, distancing herself as much as possible from the man that had sired her.

She was loved by the men that fought with and under her command, having proved herself time and time again in battle, becoming one of the most feared soldiers in the Seven Kingdoms, a credit to not only Stannis but the rest of the Baratheon family.

"Last time I saw her she was in the training ring with the cadets. Knowing (Y/n) she is probably still there." Davos told Stannis, as the Lord of Dragonstone marched out of the room.

Davos followed behind Stannis as he made his way down to the training area, Davos had to admit that he had a soft spot for the young woman, and even though he knew that she was more than capable of standing her ground against her father, given Stannis' current demeanour, the old smuggler thought that it was better to err on the side of caution, and be on hand if needed.

"(Y/N)!" Stannis bellowed, causing his daughter and the cadets to stop their training and look up at the lord.

"I will not allow it; do you hear me? You will stay in Dragonstone where you belong." Stannis stated, as he stalked over to his daughter, ignoring the stares of the others as his face reddened with anger.

"You may all go; we will continue the training later." (Y/n) calmly told the cadets, as the young men quickly made their way from the training ring.

"King Robert has asked me to come to Kings Landing, he has offered me a place as a Kingsguard, and I fail to see why I should not accept the position; I am a bastard after all, I have nothing to offer any possible perspective suitor, therefore swearing the oath will lose me nothing." (Y/n) growled, as she stood defiantly in front of Stannis, her arms crossed firmly across her chest.

Davos was shocked, he was not aware that Robert had requested that (Y/n) leave Dragonstone and journey to Kings Landing, let alone that he had offered her a position as a Kingsguard, a position which had always been given to men who were knights, so to offer such a thing to a woman that was also a bastard was making quite a statement, a statement that seemed to suggest that Robert thought more of his niece than Stannis thought of his daughter.

"If you think that for one moment, I am going to lose one of my best soldiers to my brother, then you are wrong; you are my daughter and I forbid it." Stannis told her, growing increasingly angry as (Y/n) became more defiant.

"Daughter? Shireen is your only daughter, I am just a bastard that you are ashamed to admit to; a woman that you are happy to have stand by your side in the heat of battle, shedding her blood for you, but after that you do not want to know. So, I will be journeying to Kings Landing, I will take the oath, and I will stand by Robert's side rather than yours, and there is nothing you can do about it, commander." (Y/n) said boldly, as she stomped off, ignoring the calls of her father.

"I can't lose her, I can't allow Robert to take her from me, not her." Stannis said quietly, watching as his daughter disappeared back into the great castle.

"My Lord?" Davos asked, only just catching what Stannis had said.

"Nothing Davos.........I.......... I just need to think." Stannis mumbled, hurrying off, leaving a confused Davos behind.

                                                                 >>------------------------------<<

"Are you sure that this is a good idea (Y/n)? I mean, to devote your life to being a Kingsguard is a big step; what will the other guards think, what if they don't accept King Roberts decision?" Tannis asked, as his mistress made preparations to leave her home and travel to Kings Landing.

Tannis had been (Y/n)'s squire for years, and was the only man that (Y/n) truly trusted, and now that she was planning to leave, he found that he was devastated that he would not be able to join her in her new life.

"I don't care what the others think, especially someone like Jaime Lannister; all that matters is that Robert believes in me, and there is nothing other than you and Shireen to keep me here; Selyse hates me, Stannis hates me, so why should I stay? The commander will use me until I am nothing more than a corpse being pecked at by crows on some battlefield somewhere, at least if I am in Kings Landing I might have a slight chance of growing old, even if I'm never able to marry." (Y/n) told the man, as a loud bang at her chamber door caused the two to cease their conversation and look over at the wooden ingress.

Before (Y/n) could say anything, Stannis threw open the doors, glaring at Tannis as he stood next to his mistress.

"GET OUT!" Stannis nearly screamed, the shocked Tannis quickly making for the door, as father and daughter scowled at one another.

"You are not leaving me (Y/n), I will not allow it. You are to stay with me where you belong, I will not allow any other man to have you." Stannis told (Y/n), his true feelings for the woman in front of him finally no longer able to be hidden under his usual stoic exterior.

"You have enough soldiers, I am sure that one will prove good enough to take my place; other than that, you have no need for me." (Y/n) said coldly, as she turned back to her bed, throwing the last few possessions she had, into a bag.

Without warning (Y/n) found herself thrown onto the bed, Stannis forcing her down into the mattress as his body pressed onto hers.

"I don't give a damn about you as a soldier, I will not allow you to leave me because you are mine, and I intend to keep what is mine. I have seen how Robert looks at you, I have seen the lust in his eyes as he imagines what it would be like to be with you; your mother was the only woman that loved me, and you are so like her, and I will not let anyone take you away. For so long I have wanted you, I have denied myself, tried to pretend that you weren't my daughter by not giving you my name hoping that my sinful desires would not seem as wicked, but I no longer care whether my desires are sinful or not." Stannis told the shocked (Y/n), as his lips roughly kissed her neck, his body pushing itself between her legs.

"B-b-but you have Selyse, she is your wife." (Y/n) managed to say, as Stannis knelt over her pulling off her shirt and untying her trousers.

"What care I for that woman? What care I for a loveless marriage, and a cold bed, when I can have the woman I really want, the woman that I have only ever wanted." Stannis growled, as he pulled at the cord on his trousers, his manhood standing proudly as he looked down at the trembling naked form of his daughter.

"You are the true and only lady of Dragonstone, you will stay by my side, and take your rightful place in my bed, and you will give me a true heir, a son that will not only be lord of Dragonstone, but also king." Stannis grunted, as he thrust into (Y/n)'s body, her moans filling the air as he took her again and again.

As (Y/n) screamed out his name, a wave of euphoria taking over her body as her father made her his, Stannis knew that (Y/n) was one thing that he would not allow anyone else to have, especially his brother.