Once upon a time in the West - Part 2

Speech in italics is meant to be Cherokee.

"Where the hell are you going?" (Y/n) asked Waya, as the young warrior climbed back onto his horse.

"I have business on the reserve, it is better that I stay there until you need me." Waya informed her, (Y/n) stopping and turning to face her friend as he readied himself to leave.

"Waya, we're partners, I already told the Sheriff that you would be staying here and that no one better hurt you." (Y/n) told him, as she placed her hand on his.

"Onacona, you know better than that, they have already made it clear that they don't want me here, so it is better that I go see my family. Even though your mother and my mother were sisters, you look more like the white man, and you were brought up here; go see your friends, and come and find me when you are ready, I am sure that mother and father would like to see you. " Waya said, as he learnt down and kissed (Y/n) on the forehead.

"You are a child of two worlds Onacona, but sometimes you have to choose one that is best for you, and at the moment you are better here." Waya told her, as he pulled a blade out from his saddle.

"Last time we were at the reserve, mother told me to give this to you when I thought the time was right, and I think the time is right. Grandfather gave it to your mother when she was young, and now it is yours." Waya explained, as he handed the startled (Y/n) the beautiful dagger.

"Grandfather always said that it was made of a special metal that came from the sky in a ball of fire, and that it was a blade that was created for a special child, you are that special child Onacona, and so it belongs to you sister. Now go get yourself a bath, you stink." Waya chuckled, as he turned his horse around, and headed out of town at a gallop.

(Y/n) watched as her friend and kin rode off, disappearing with all haste out of the township, people scurrying out of his way as he left, leaving (Y/n) on her own in the town that no longer looked anything like she remembered when she was growing up. Looking down at the dagger Waya had given her, she tucked it carefully in her saddle bags, as she took her horse over to the stables.

>>------------------------------<<

With a heavy sigh, (Y/n) threw her bag over her shoulder and made her way over to Miss Ruth's cat house, the home of the best soiled doves in the territory.  As she got closer, (Y/n) couldn't help but see a huge banner draped across the front of the large wooden building declaring that the infamous house of ill repute was under new management, the information causing (Y/n) to furrow her brows in confusion, as she wondered what could have happened to the old madam to result in the new name of "Littlefingers" being painted expertly over the old name of the house.

Taking a deep breath, (Y/n) pushed through the doors, smiling as her eyes fell on the back of a man that she would know anywhere.

"Why is it that I have never seen you without a whore on your lap or a drink in your hand?" (Y/n) asked with a chuckle, the man in front of her turning around with a start, as he pushed the young woman off his lap and jumped up, taking (Y/n) into a tight embrace.

"That's cos ya ain't ever seen me in bed." Bronn declared, as he hugged (Y/n) tighter.

"No, and I aint ever likely to either." (Y/n) joked, as she finally extracted herself from her old friends grasp.

"Don't say that, ya know ya want ta, you and me would be good together." The older ex-gunslinger declared, as (Y/n) brushed some of his hair behind his ear.

"In your dreams Bronn." (Y/n) chuckled, as Bronn took her hand and kissed it gently.

"Oh we have (Y/n), more than once, and every time ya seemed to enjoy it." Bronn said with a wink as (Y/n) hit him on the arm.