A wolf of his own - Part 2 - Jory x Reader

A second part to this imagine especially for lisaflowerchild, and as promised its spicy 😈 I hope you, as well as everyone else, enjoys 😁

(Y/n) sighed as she watched Jory with the rest of the guards, her captain trying to do all he could to concentrate on the matter at hand, and not the beautiful woman he was to wed in just a matter of days.

Jory would never tell anyone, but the wait to be with his she wolf was becoming unbearable. Every night he would dream about loving her, being with her, feeling himself inside her, her naked body writhing in ecstasy as he pleasured her; but ever since the evening of the celebration, ever since they had stood before the lord and lady of Winterfell, (Y/n) telling her mother and father that she wished to marry Jory, the two had found that getting even a single moment alone together, seemed to have become an impossibility.

(Y/n) knew that Jory still had to fulfill his role as captain of her father's guard, and Jory knew that as the oldest female child, (Y/n) had her own duties to Winterfell and its people to attend to; but that didn't stop the pair from wishing that just for one instant they could disappear and be together.

For one moment Jory lost his train of thought as his eyes fell on (Y/n), her beautiful smile making him not care about the orders he was giving. Her mere presence making his heart hammer against his rib cage, as his voice trailed off to nothing as he thought of them being together. For a second the captain of the guard forgot himself as he waved at his bride to be, the laughs of the guards bringing him back to what he should be doing.

"Who told you, you could laugh? Get to your duties." Jory growled, smiling to himself as the men scurried off to do as they had been ordered.

"I'm sorry Jory. I didn't mean to embarrass you in front of your men." (Y/n) chuckled, as Jory pulled her into his arms, their lips finally meeting again after what felt like an eternity.

"You didn't, my love. In fact, I am sure that each and every single one of them would give everything they have to be in my shoes." Jory replied, hating the idea that he still had to wait until he could truly call (Y/n) his own.

"And I am sure that every woman in Winterfell would do the same, just to be with the most handsome captain of the guards in the whole of the Seven Kingdoms." (Y/n) sighed, as Jory pulled her even closer.

"That may be true, but not a single one of them can compare to you." Jory reassured, finding it hard to control himself as he felt the body of his bride pressed up against his. The warmth of her form, making his mind race and long all the more for their wedding night.

"I know that I shouldn't be suggesting this, but........ we haven't been able to spend any time together, and............well, I miss you. In the past we always seemed to be together; but now that we are betrothed, everyone seems to be doing their very best to keep us as far apart as possible. I don't think that they are necessarily doing it on purpose; but between mother and the preparations for the wedding, and Theon seeming to be taking great delight in coming up with more and more obscure tasks that according to him, only I can do; as well as Rodrik and my father needing you to help train the new guards, I haven't been able to get close to you." (Y/n) lamented, as she rested her head on Jory's chest.

"I want you to come to my rooms tonight. I love you Jory, and I want you to love me." (Y/n) said nervously, as she looked up into his eyes, not quite sure whether her suggestion would make Jory think less of her.

"But I already love you (Y/n). Why would..........." Jory began, (Y/n) rolling her eyes at the knowledge that she would have to explain further, slightly in disbelief that the captain did not seem to understand her intentions.

"I didn't mean that....... what I meant was........ I don't want to wait any longer to be with you. I waited too long for you to pluck up the courage to even tell me that you loved me. I watched you for all those years as you practiced in the ring with my brothers, wishing that you could be mine. I know that I shouldn't want this, that I should wait; but I can't, I don't want to. I want you; I need you." (Y/n) said quietly as her hand combed through Jory's hair. The breath hitching in Jory's throat as he realised what his love was suggesting.

"Are......are you sure, (Y/n)?" Jory asked, instantly hating that he had asked the question, just in case she changed her mind.

"I am sure. My room tonight, my love." (Y/n) hummed softly, before kissing Jory on the lips and hastily disappearing back into the great castle. Leaving behind a shocked but overjoyed Jory.

                                                            >>------------------------------<<

(Y/n) sat in her bed, the roaring fire in the hearth lighting the chambers as she waited for her captain to arrive. She knew that if her mother and father found out about this secret liaison then they would not be happy; but (Y/n) no longer cared. She had waited too long for Jory already, and the idea of having to wait another few days was like torture. It wasn't as if they weren't to be wed, and who would know, (Y/n) reasoned as she pulled the simple piece of material around herself, the fabric the only thing that was covering her naked form.

Suddenly a quiet knock alerted her to a presence outside, the door opening as she bid the visitor enter.

"Jory." (Y/n) exhaled happily, as her love walked into the room. Jory's eyes growing wide as it became clear to him that only a thin piece of cloth kept him from the body of (Y/n).

"I love you Jory." (Y/n) sighed, as he came to sit by her side, his lips gently kissing the soft skin of her neck.

"I love you too (Y/n)." Jory moaned as he felt (Y/n)'s hand rest over his hardening manhood. His own hand slowly removing the fabric from around (Y/n), so that nothing was keeping her beauty from his eyes.

"Take me Jory. Please. I'm yours." (Y/n) moaned, as her lover's hands roamed her body, his kisses no longer sweet and gentle, but filled with passion and lust. His teeth nipping at her skin as he pushed her down onto the bed.

"Who am I to deny my wolf." Jory growled as he pulled on the strings to his breeches, his hard cock springing up as if standing to attention just for (Y/n).

"I will never let anyone else have you. I will never let another man see your beauty. I swear to all the gods that I am as much yours as you are mine." Jory told her, as pushed himself into (Y/n), her lewd moans making him even harder as she gripped at the sheets beneath her, balling the material up in her fists as her captain thrust into her over and over again. Jory's groans and moans filling (Y/n) with more desire than she thought possible.

"Jory don't stop. Please don't stop." (Y/n) called out, as her fingernails clawed at the bare skin on his back, their sweat soaked bodies sliding effortlessly against one another's as Jory thrust harder, (Y/n) crying out in pleasure as a feeling of utter euphoria filled her senses, the warmth of Jory's seed inside her making her mind spin and her body shake.

As Jory dropped to (Y/n)'s side, he pulled her to him, his fingers combing through her damp hair as he held her tight.

"If I had known that that was what I had been missing out on, I would have asked you to my room much sooner." (Y/n) giggled, as she took her head from Jory's chest. The two smiling as they looked longingly into one another's eyes.

"And just think, that was only my first try." (Y/n) giggled again, as Jory pulled her over so that her body rested on his.

"But it most certainly won't be our last, my love." Jory replied with a smile, as he finally knew that the she wolf was his.