Academy City

Ryuko Matoi woke up with a start. The last thing she remembered was that she fell asleep in Mako's home with her entire perverted family, but she did not remember falling asleep in a red bricked alley way.

"Mako?" She whispered. "This isn't funny."

Ryuko looked around, expecting to find Kyriun Satsuki on top of the tall building she was under. She found no one.

Ryuko got up, completely confused where she was. It wasn't until she looked up in the sky to find a blimp with that day's weather forecast. It must have been wrong, because it was not, in fact, raining.

"I hope that there is someone who is not an idiot here." She muttered. At that time Ryuko had realized how utterly and completely alone she was since Senketsu had been destroyed. "I miss you, you stupid piece of cloth."

Mikoto Misaka had seen the odd girl with the red streak in her hair, wondering why she wasn't wearing Tokiwadai's uniform. Visitors weren't allowed in the Learning Garden this early in the morning.

"Oi! You, with the red streak!" Mikoto yelled at the girl."Who are you? Are you the new transfer student?"

Ryuko looked down at her clothes and then at mikoto's. "I am a transfer student." She thought about it and decided she wasn't lying.

"Oh! Then follow me!" Mikoto smiled and started to walk away.

"Wait!" Ryuko ran after Mikoto. "Care to tell me who you are?"

"My name is Mikoto, Misaka Mikoto."

"Mine is Ryuko, Ryuko Matoi." Ryuko gasped as she tried to keep up with Mikoto.

"Welcome to Tokiwadai!"