The Truth

Kyriun Satsuki looked at the small hut, where the Mankanshoku family lived. She had never really been in the bottom regions of Honnouji Academy and started to feel a pang of guilt for making the social classes so segregated. The feeling passed as she remembered what the end was that justified her means.

With a swallow of pride, Satsuki knocked on the door, which looked to have a few stains of blood on it.

Mako Mankanshoku opened the door. "Lady Satsuki! Are you looking for Ryuko?"

"Erm, yes. How did you know?" Satsuki was actually surprised.

"Because you looked worried and I haven't seen her since yesterday." Mako said with a stupid grin.

"You must not be that worried then." Satsuki said.

"No, Ryuko can handle herself."Mako became serious. "Even without Senketsu."

"I suppose." Satsuki shrugged. "When was the last time you saw her?"

"Well, I went to bed at about 8, because I remember how my brother and dad came flying into the room while Ryuko was taking a shower."

"I asked about Ryuko..." The conversation was going to feel long and drawn out, Satsuki could feel it.

"Well after I went to bed, Ryuko said she was going to her house, which is weird, because it is all black and crumbly." Mako smiled. "Maybe she was looking for another favorite piece of clothing!"

"I have to go." Satsuki said and turned to leave.

"Ryuko doesn't like it when. Other people go to her house."

"I'm her sister, she will be fine with it." Satsuki whispered to herself, "It isn't like her father wasn't my father."

Academy City Learning Garden Dorms 

"I can't believe you broke a window!" Kuroko scolded.

"I-" Ryuko tried to speak.

"You could have told us you have Ultimate Human!" Mikoto scorned.

"What?" Ryuko asked.

"Your healing ability and strength. It is called Ultimate Human." Mikoto explained.

"You realize how it looks on me when both of my roommates are getting in constant fights and trouble!?" Kuroko seemed to be holding her own conversation.

"Ok, I have no idea about espers or their abilities!" Ryuko shouted over the madness.

"How could you not?" Mikoto asked.

"Because I'm not from here!" Ryuko began to explain.

"Yeah, you're from the country." Kuroko said.

"Ugh! I'm being just like Satsuki!" Ryuko shouted at herself.

"Who?" Mikoto asked.

"My sister, who I just found out was my sister from the mother that I thought was dead, but she wasn't, she had raised Satsuki, while our father raised me to kill my mother and destroy her plans of taking over the world, while Satsuki was being a little bitch, keeping the secret that she was going to over throw our mother and kill her, while she made me fight the majority of the school that she had under her thumb." Ryuko took a deep breath. "So, basically all I did was lie, I'm no esper, I'm made of Life Fibers and I am not even sure where I am."

"You know." Mikoto said with a smile. "That is the most sensible thing I've heard in a long time from this city."

"You know about Life Fibers?"

"No, but the rest makes a little sense." She smiled and hugged Ryuko. "We brought you into this mess of a city, we are going to help you."