Sisterly Love

Ryuko woke up to the sounds of sniffling. She got off of the window ledge and looked around the still dark room. She looked at where a covered light was, on Mikoto's bed.

"Misaka?" Ryuko whispered. "What's wrong?"

The sniffling stopped and the light went out.

"I know you're awake." Ryuko whispered as she sat on Mikoto's bed.

A small light came back on under the covers and Mikoto peeked her head out. There was enough light for Ryuko to see the tears in Mikoto's eyes.

"What's wrong?" Ryuko asked as Mikoto burst into tears.

Ryuko decided it would be best for both Kuroko and Mikoto if they didn't wake her up, so she grabbed Mikoto's wrist and pulled her towards the bathroom.

"What is wrong!?" Ryuko asked again as she shut the door behind them.

"Ryu!" She cried as she grabbed the startled girl in a hug. "I'm so sorry! I can't believe that you could be so strong!"

"What are you talking about? If it was the video of me ripping the sign out of the ground when we were fighting those guys then, yeah, I'm pretty strong." Ryuko said, trying to comprehend the situation.

"No! You and Senketsu." Mikoto said more calmly.

Ryuko smiled and hugged Mikoto. "I told you to go to bed earlier. Didn't I?"

Mikoto pulled back and looked Ryuko in the eyes. "I wanted to know why you were always so sad. I need to know those things, so I can protect my friends when I need to."

Ryuko was taken back. She sounded like Satsuki. Ryuko let go of Mikoto and walked out of the bathroom. "Go to bed Mikoto."

A Few Hours Later

It turned out, Mikoto wasn't the only one who had binge watched the show.

Uiharu sat at the coffee shop table, nearly sleeping on her cake. The same could be said for Mikoto and Ryuko, but Ryuko had a completely different reason for her tiredness.

Ryuko had been up the whole morning, ever since Mikoto had woke her up at around 1 in the morning.

"Kuroko?" Satén asked. "Why aren't you tired?"

"Because, unlike Onee-sama and Uiharu, I actually went to bed, so I could watch the series, without any side effects. I don't know why Ryuko is tired, never mind, she is asleep."

Ryuko's face was in her ice cream like it was a pillow. "Senketsu...Satsuki...." She made punching motions in her sleep.

"Is she going to be alright?" A waitress asked as she delivered Mikoto's cup of coffee.

"She is fine." Kuroko waved off the waitress.

"Thankfully, they have coffee." Mikoto mumbled as she sipped her coffee.

"Damn it Mako..." Ryuko muttered.

"Should we wake her up?" Uiharu yawned.

"No, she's fine." Satén laughed. "I kind of want to hear her talk in her sleep."

"We're drawing attention, just wake her up." Mikoto growled.

"DAMN IT NONON!" Ryuko shouted, still asleep.

"Ryuko, wake up." Kuroko shook Ryuko.

"Wh-what?" Ryuko got up, her face completely covered in ice cream.

The whole table burst out in a fit of laughter. "What's so funny?" Ryuko asked.

Mikoto grabbed Ryuko by the wrist and dragged Ryuko into the girls restroom, still laughing.

Ryuko looked in the mirror. "Shit!" She yelled as she started to scrub at her face.

"How was your dream?" Mikoto laughed, recovered by the caffeine she had.

"I didn't have a dream." Ryuko said.

"Then, you were talking in your sleep."

"Oh God." Ryuko mumbled as she splashed water on her face.

"So, do you want to talk about the conversation-" Mikoto was interrupted as a loud crash came through the coffee shop.

Ryuko ran out into the shop to find a car that had crashed into the window.

Kuroko and Uiharu had teleporterd near the door and had pulled on their Judgement badges.

"Is everyone ok?" Kuroko shouted.

Sounds of yes and all right had been said around the shop.

"Where is Satén?" Ryuko asked.

"Satén!" Kuroko yelled.

"I'm here." A small voice said. "I'm under this car!"

Ryuko rushed to the car and found Satén under the car, miraculously unscathed.

"Judgement!" Kuroko yelled as the car door opened.

Ryuko pulled out the sword that she had stolen, ready to fight.

A girl with black hair stepped out, the light was blinding just enough to block her face.

"Ryuko." The figure said. "You have chocolate on your face."

The figure fell to the ground, unconscious.

"Kyriun Satsuki?" Uiharu asked.

"What?" Ryuko asked as she walked towards the figure. She looked down to see her sister, with a large bloodied gash on her forehead. "What the hell!?"