Honnouji Academy

Kyriun Satsuki walked the halls of the now demolished school she once reigned. She had been looking for Ryuko for hours and still couldn't find the little punk.

"When I find her, I'm going to..." Kyriun looked at the pair of scissors on the floor, which had probably been thrown out of its classroom during their final battle with Kyriun Ragyo. "I won't do anything, I am her older sister."

"You look lost." Came a voice from behind Satsuki in the hallway.

Satsuki turned around to find an empty hallway with no more than an overturned student desk.

"This school needs to be destroyed." Satsuki mumbled to herself and briefly shivered. "I need to get rid of our mother's atrocities, including every memory of her."

Academy City- ER

Mikoto and her friends, excluding Ryuko, were quietly waiting for a report on the girl with the red streak.

When Kuroko had seen the bloodied gash in Ryuko's jacket, she hurriedly teleporter them both to the hospital, against Ryuko's will.

"I hope Mickey is okay." Uiharu said.

"Ryuko is fine." A very old man whose face looked like a Gekota's said from the doorway.

"That's grea-" Satén, who had been asleep for the past few hours, was interrupted by a loud crash in the ER.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME! I SAID I DIDNT NEED A FREAKING DOCTOR!" Ryuko came crashing into the waiting room with a giant metal container in her hands. She chucked the container through the doorway as a nurse came through the door with a needle in her hand. "I don't do needles!"

"Ryuko!" Mikoto said as a spark jumped off of her bangs. "Sit down! Before you hurt yourself!"

Ryuko immediately sat down, deciding that she didn't want to have a shock like the teleporter got everyday.

"You're lucky you didn't open up the wound again!" Mikoto scolded.

"Actually-" The doctor tried to cut in.

"You could die from blood loss!" Mikoto continued in a fit.

"She-" The doctor attempted unsuccessfully.

"Do you want to die?!"

"Miss Misaka!" The doctor nearly shouted. "You and Ryuko come with me!"

"You got us in trouble, Sparkler." Ryuko muttered as she got up and pulled Mikoto after her and the doctor.

As the reached her room in the ER Ryuko released Mikoto and sat on the bed.

"You saw what she was doing! She is going to pop a stitch or-" Mikoto tried to argue.

"She didn't need stitches." He replied.

"But she must still be in a lot of pain!" She continued.

"Sparkler, just shut up and listen to Frog Man." Ryuko put in.

"Yes, just listen to me- Frog Man?" He asked.

Ryuko shrugged.

"Miss Matrix here, has an ability to heal at a tremendous speed. She doesn't even have a scar." The doctor held up Ryuko's shirt to reveal an unblemished area of skin, where a giant sword gash should have been.

"Really!?" Ryuko shouted. "The freaking hospital doesn't even get my name right!"

With that, Ryuko stormed out of the office, past the others and into the night.