District 4

Ryuko stared at the burning buildings that were scattered around the district. "Holy hell! How did they do this so quickly!?"

When nobody answered, she kicked the boy with brownish hair. "Oi! Don't just ignore me when I'm talking!"

A sudden blast of black energy hit Ryuko in the face, causing her to crash into the ground ten meters away.

"Don't touch me." The boy said warningly.

"I can already tell this is going to turn out horribly." The blonde girl said, pulling a remote out of her hand bag.

Ryuko chose then to notice the Tokiwadai uniform the blonde had on. "Oi, Blondie! You go to that fancy shmancy Academy like Mikoto right?"

"Blondie!?" The white haired boy asked, laughing. "I think this girl is starting to grow on me! First kicking Dark Matter and then calling Mental Out Blondie!? Just perfect!"

"Hey Teeth Grinder! Don't think that I'm not going to fight you, cuz I will." Ryuko said as she stood up, patting the dust off of the skirt she was wearing.

With that, Ryuko Matoi managed to make three of the seven level 5s angry with her.

Before any of them could attack Ryuko, a loud screech could be heard as an army of dark figures appeared from the rubble of a building.

"What the hell!?" Ryuko shouted as one jumped on her. The moon glinted off of the creature's skin, revealing what it looked like. It's eyes were purely red, it's body was soft like velvet, it's form resembling a larger version of Senketsu.

A familiar burning sensation erupted where the creature had made contact with Ryuko's skin, causing her to cry out in pain.

Life Fiber! Yes! I would enjoy a tasty little treat while our leader lets us play! A sudden voice rang through Ryuko's mind.

Before Ryuko could do anything, however, a large amount of dark energy burst into the creature, causing a huge hole to appear in it's center. Ryuko looked to where the blast had come from and found Dark Matter grinning down at her.

"I am Dark Matter, number 2 of the blah blah, you already know what I'm talking about." Dark Matter turned around, finding a line of the monsters had gathered.

Ryuko heard manacle laughter as the white haired boy burst from out of nowhere with blackish wings from his back. He easily took down the row of creatures, without so much of a blink. "Kssh! That was still worthless. My time could have been better spent by chasing Last Order around town."

"I am just going to take a wild guess and say you are Accelerator..." Ryuko mumbled.

A loud roar could be heard as a giant one of the creatures began charging the group. Ryuko stood up, ready to take on the threat and prove how strong she was, but was stopped short when the thing stopped moving and stood stock still.

Ryuko turned around to find that Blondie had taken out a remote and pointed it at the giant.

Blondie smiled. "If I ever so much as hear you call me Blondie in your mind again, I will make you obey my orders, and you will not enjoy them. My name is Shokuhou Misaki, remember it."

Ryuko shivered at the thought of her mind being taken over.

"Ksh. Those things could talk. They also were organized...creepy too. They look like cloth." Accelerator said as he kicked what looked to be torn fabric.

Ryuko picked up the piece of cloth and was immediately burned. "Shit!" She screamed as the cloth ate away her skin and she dropped it.

"Nice tattoo." Misaki giggled as the tattoo had been revealed.

Ryuko blushed furiously, trying to hide it. "Shut up!"

"Well, we should at least figure out why these things were so organized."Dark Matter said.

The four of them turned their heads toward the giant creature, expecting it to speak.

Misaki laughed, "You realize that I have to order it to speak right?" She took out a remote and pointed it at the monster. "What are you? Who is your leader?"

We are the Dimensional Fibers. The old human is our leader. A deep ominous voice resonated through their minds.

"Well, that was easy." Ryuko said happily. "Now all we have to do is beat up every old man we see!"

"I am pretty sure that's not an option." Misaki sighed.

Ryuko ignored her. "I know a certain creepy old man who I would like to beat up."

There was a large boom, and a crack, before the group fell through the ground. They plummeted to the bottom of the large pit, screaming.
Accelerator used his power to slow down their fall, but didn't use it in time, before they collided with the ground and everyone else was knocked out.

Accelerator grumbled, "Shit! Ksh!" Realizing that he had o other choice, he sat on the ground and waited for them to wake up.