The Room Mate

Misaka led Ryuko to the door of what she said was their dorm room. From what Ryuko had seen of the dorm's hallways and library, she expected to see an elegant chamber with eight or ten chandeliers. Definitely something that was more beautiful than their house in Honouji Academy.

When Mikoto opened the door, there was a shriek from the inside. "Oneeee-samaaa!"

Mikoto was tackled to the ground by a mess of pink hair.

Ryuko heard a crackling and then another shriek escaped the girl. "Kurokooo!" Yelled Mikoto as electricity seemed to jump between her and the little girl.

"Stop!" Ryuko shouted. "You're hurting her!"

"No, she deserves it." Mikoto said as she stopped electrocuting the girl. "She is a horrible person."

"Onee-sama. She is right. You should be nicer to me." She said, apparently recovered from the shock.

"This is Shirai Kuroko." Mikoto muttered as a spark came off of her bangs."She works with Judgement to keep peace here in Academy City, but she is not really able to show it when she really needs to."

"I don't recognize your face from our records on all the girls in our dorm." Kuroko said. "Are you new?"

"Eh. Yeah. I'm new to um...Academy City." Ryuko replied.

"Are you an esper?"

"Esper?" Ryuko asked as things got stranger and stranger.

"An esper? It is a person who has developed a psychic ability. The main purpose of Academy City is to develop these abilities. We have a system to rank all espers from 5 to 0. Onee-sama is one of the seven level 5 espers." Kuroko answered.

"What about you?" Ryuko asked taking everything calmly.

"I am a level 4 teleporter."She answered. "Onee-sama is the Railgun of Tokiwadai."

"What about Life Fibers?" Ryuko asked.

"What?" They bo out h asked simultaneously.

"Hehe. Nothing. It was a joke." Ryuko laughed.

"Well, I asked the dorm mistress about your room and we don't have enough room here so you get to room with us." Mikoto said.

"Yay." Ryuko said as she realized how hard it would be to keep the secret."So do you know how I can get in touch with the people at Honouji Academy?"

"Where?"

"Just kidding."

This is going to be harder than Ryuko had first thought.
(To explain what Honouji Academy is look at Kill la Kill, Academy City is mainly reliant on science so life fibers are not known.
Life Fibers are the fibers that evolved Ryuko's world and we're able to give people extraordinary powers and super human strength and durability)