Meeting!?

Ryuko sat in the uncomfortable wooden chair in a green tent, surrounded by six of the level 5s of Academy City, Uiharu, Satén and several Anti-skill officers.

"Ksh!" A boy with white hair and a black collar made the grinding noise with his teeth. "This is stupid! Why are we having a meeting while monsters are attacking the city? And why the hell is this girl here!? She isn't even a level 5!"

Ryuko glared at the level 5. "I could take you in a heart beat!"

A woman with brown hair laughed. "You are putting your hopes on a level that is not existent! He would kill you in seconds. Now, I think that Railgun and I need to have another fight."

"Mugino!" Mikoto shouted. "Now is not the time."

Mugino sighed and slouched in her chair, grumbling about how she was going to fight her later.

A woman in an Anti-skill uniform cleared her throat. "Attention! We all know that the city is under attack, but we need to pull together and have a plan of attack."

Kuroko stood up, holding a large map of Academy City. "Accelerator, Mental Out, Dark Matter, and Ryuko will be sent to district 4, where the population of the creatures is the most dense. Railgun, Meltdowner, Girl with Ryuko's Clothes, Attack Crash and I will go to district 1 and help people evacuate. Those are the only teams, because the districts don't matter with the amount of them attacking."

The boy with white hair stood up and put his hands in his pockets. "Ksh! This is stupid. Come on! Let's get the hell over to district 4."

Ryuko stared at the annoying guy with the white hair. "Shit. Your on my team!?"

The guy ignored her and started walking towards the district they were assigned. A woman with blonde hair, a man with brown hair, and Ryuko followed.

"Why is it the seventh level 5 didn't even to show up?" Mikoto said as they left the group.

"Because he doesn't do anything." The brown haired woman mumbled.