Electro Kamui

"Dammit! This is stupid!" Dark Matter said, after hearing about how they got in the mess and who was behind it all. "Oi! Wake up you little shit!" He yelled at Ryuko, who was still knocked out.

"We have already tried to wake her up." Misaki sighed. "I think it's best she doesn't wake up, those threads look like they hurt."

Everyone glanced at where the threads were attached to Ryuko's writs, blackened, cracked and bleeding.

"She will die of blood loss if we don't get out of here soon." Mikoto commented.

Ryuko wouldn't die of blood loss...I don't think so anyways. Senketsu said.

Misaki smiled, revealing that her esper abilities had allowed her to hear Senketsu. "Anyone could die of blood loss, being indestructible doesn't stop that."

"I see everyone is awake." Gensei said as he came out of the darkness, wheeling a cart full of sharp objects into the room. "At least someone will be able to witness my experiments."

"If you touch her, I will tear you limb from limb!" Quell shouted weakly.

"Haha! I would also like to see why you can move so freely through space and time. Now quiet pet." Gensei laughed.

Gensei pulled out a sharp saw and angled it over Ryuko's arm. The saw had a long black blade and was shiny for its color. He brought the saw down, ripping through Ryuko's skin, and continued to saw until they heard the sickening sound of bone on metal.

Misaki threw up, seeing the blood and hearing the noise.

"I WILL KILL YOU!!" Mikoto screamed, causing sparks to jump up her threads without causing any damage.

"The funny thing about these right here, are that they can negate people's esper abilities." Gensei said as he watched Ryuko's arm heal. "I wonder what would happen if you put a Life Fiber into a living human being?"

Gensei grabbed a knife from his table, cutting off a piece of Ryuko's skin. He placed the bloodied piece of flesh on the cart and used a pair of tweezers to remove what appeared to be a string. Slowly, he walked over to where Mikoto was hung, stabbing the tweezers into Mikoto's arm.

Mikoto screamed as she was stabbed, the pain worsened after she felt a burning erupt from her arm and spread through her body.

"Subject seems to be experiencing intense pain." Gensei spoke into a recorder. "Bleeding from entrance wound has stopped."

Suddenly, a black shape flew from the middle of the room, falling upon Mikoto.

Mikoto! Stay with me! I have a plan. Senketsu's voice was barely audible through the pain in Mikoto's mind.

Senketsu grabbed Mikoto's arms, wrapping himself around her body, until she had been enveloped by him. The pain in Mikoto's mind began to fade, as Senketsu was worn by her.

Mikoto felt all the pain stop. She felt stronger and was able to rip through her bindings, descending on Gensei. She was within arms reach of him, when a giant black wall of tendrils formed in front to him, blocking the punch that would have broke a few bones.

"I also have learned, that Life Fibers are no match for these Dimension Fibers." Gensei said joyously.

"But are they a match for my Railgun!?" Mikoto shouted as she pulled out a coin and let it rest on her thumb. Her esper powers had been increased too, to the point where she could have been moved to the number 2 position. She noticed this when she let the coin fly through the threads and straight into Gensei, cutting cleanly through his body.

There was a large hiss as all of the fibers in the room seemed to dissappear, going through any crack that they could find. The threads dropped the group to the ground unceremoniously.

"Hehe. I always knew you would try to do anything to make people look away from your flat chest, but this might be a little too much." Misaki laughed as Mikoto noticed how revealing Senketsu had become.

Everybody stood up, realizing that they had no idea how to get out of the lab. Everyone, except for Ryuko, who was still healing and unconscious on the ground.

I must go, I would prefer not to be around when she wakes up. Senketsu said as he got off of Mikoto, revealing her Tokiwadai uniform.

"Let's go Senketsu." Quell said as she opened a portal to leave.

I will not be going with you either. Senketsu said as he began to glow and dissipate into threads that floated away. Before anyone could say anything, he was gone.

"Ksh. I don't know what just happened, but I want to get the hell back up there and beat the shit out of some monsters." Accelerator said as he picked Ryuko up from the ground.

"Why are you picking up Ryu Ryu?" Misaki asked.

"Because I don't want to pick up an ugly sack of flesh like him." Accelerator pointed his thumb at Dark Matter who was laying on the ground, clutching his leg.

Misaki and Mikoto looked at each other, Mikoto glaring, while Misaki smiled. They each put an arm under Dark Matter, lifting him up so that he didn't put weight on his leg.

"How did you break your leg?" Mikoto asked.

"That little shit over there punched my shin while she was waking up." Dark Matter grumbled, nodding at Ryuko.

Quell laughed and opened the portal, allowing the group to go through. The group stopped, staring at the silent city, silent, except for the sounds of clean up from the Judgement and Anti-skill officials.

"Sisssyyy!" Kuroko shouted as she tackled Mikoto out of nowhere.

"Kuroko!" Mikoto shouted as she shocked her. When she had felt Kuroko had learned her lesson, she stopped. "Where are all of those monsters?"

"A few minutes ago, we were battling them back, when suddenly they all just turned into strings and slipped away." Kuroko answered, standing up from the shock. "Why did you electrocute me so much!?"

"Sorry." Mikoto mumbled, not realizing how much electric energy she had used.

Satsuki stood nearby, staring at Accelerator, who had Ryuko hung over his shoulder. Ryuko was covered in blood, her clothing in tatters, not helping Accelerator with the furious look Satsuki was giving him.

"What happened?" Satsuki asked as she walked over and took Ryuko from Accelerator. "What did you do?"

"Ksh. This wasn't me! It was Gensei!" Accelerator grumbled.

"Oh, and Ryuko broke Dark Matter's shin!" Misaki said happily.

"Ugh! Why do I feel like I just got stabbed." Ryuko mumbled as she woke up. "Stabbed with a bulldozer, being shot by Mikoto's Railgun."

(Like always, pm me for suggestions and leave a comment on this book!)