A Bit of Judgement From Judgement

Satén and Uiharu had just been caught up on Ryuko's situation, while Satén just stared at Ryuko and fan girled.

"It's soo cool!" Satén said as she ogled Ryuko. "Wait. Who are you dating? On The Internet It says that you and Nui, Mako, Jakuzara, or Satsuki are together. Who are you with?"

"Satsuki!?" Ryuko nearly shouted. "No, she is my sister! Quite honestly I am attracted to-"

Ryuko was cut off by a loud song, blaring from the computer Uiharu had brought.

"Guys, the show is starting!" Uiharu said.

"Oh God." Ryuko groaned as she saw a version of Honnouji Academy flash on the screen. "What the hell!?" She said as she saw herself standing where she had stood the day she met Mako and Satsuki.

"Wow. She looks just like you!" Uiharu said.

"I don't see why you don't want us to watch this." Mikoto said. "It looks perfectly fine."
Half an hour later
"Come off, get off me damnit!" The Ryuko on the screen yelled as the Senketsu forced itself onto the Ryuko.

"Oooh." The girls, excluding Satén said in unison.

"Senketsu was my best friend, I can't believe they actually made the one there look like him." Ryuko said quietly.

"Ok, so your sister is a crazy bitch?" Kuroko asked.

"No, she had-"

"Shhhh! I want to watch the series!" Uiharu and Mikoto whined.

Ryuko and Kuroko remained silent as the ending credits flashed on the screen.

"Well. Don't ruin anything for me." Mikoto warned. "If you do, I will electrocute you into next week."

"Y-yes Ma'am." Ryuko cowered in fear of Mikoto.

"Did you always fight in that cloth?" Uiharu asked.

"That cloth is named Senketsu!" Ryuko said. "And yes. Yes I did. I need to go to the restroom."

"Ok." Uiharu said knowingly.

Ryuko left the room and went into the bathroom, down the hall. She went in, and stopped at the mirror.

"Don't you dare cry!" Ryuko said to herself. "I'm trying to wear clothing that is better than you!"

A tear rolled down her face and she whispered quietly, "It's just too hard, no one thing can replace you."

*knock knock*"Ryuko? Are you ok?" Satén's voice came through the door.

"I - I'm fine." Ryuko choked out.

"You are not." Satén said as she opened the door and walked in. "I know what you are thinking about."

"Let me guess. Telepathy?" Ryuko asked as she wiped the tear off her face.

"No, I'm a level 0. I know about Senketsu. I watched you two fall out of the sky, I saw you lose him too."

"Ha. Nothing is allowed to be private huh?" Ryuko laughed.

"Stop that, you always do that." Satén said. "You always put up a front to protect yourself from being hurt."

"I know." Ryuko said as another tear fell down her face.

"You have us now." Satén said as she pulled Ryuko into a hug."We will get you back home...somehow."

"Thank you." Ryuko sniffed.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow for some cute clothing." Satén smiled and left the bathroom.

"More people who don't make sense." Ryuko smiled and also left the room.

Isshin Matoi and Ryuko Matoi ' s House.

Satsuki had looked at the house, or what remained of a house, that Mako had told her about. It made her sick to see how well her little sister had lived, while she had to put up with their sadistic mother and Nui.

She had called all of her Elite Four and asked them where they could think that Ryuko was. Not a single one could say they saw her.

"Where are you, delinquent?" Satsuki whispered as she got into her car.

"Are you lost?" A female voice whispered through the trees.

Satsuki got out of her car, "Who are you!?" She yelled. "Show yourself coward!"

A sudden rustle came from the bushes. Satsuki crouched into a battle stance as she pulled out her sword.

"Come out now!" Satsuki said calmly.

Another rustle came from the bushes.

A bead of sweat ran down Satsuki's face as she steadied her sword.

A gust of wind blew through the trees as the foliage was blown over enough to see that no one was behind them.

"Ryuko's friend's crazy is starting to rub off on me." Satsuki laughed as she got back into her car and drove away."

What Satsuki did not see, was the lone black thread that slithered like a snake from where the rustling had been...