Part 0

Ever since Klaus and Amelia met, they were inseparable.

After Klaus's parents turned their whole family into vampires, Amelia still stuck by them.

That is also when they found out that Amelia did not grow any older after she reached 22. She would always stay young and beautiful and now she could experience eternity with the family that raised her.

Word spread that their were an Original family, all vampires, who could not die. There was also rumours about the non-related part of their family, Amelia. Some believed she was vampire or witch.

Due to her inhuman strength, speed and how she could manipulate anyone she wants, know any lie but no one ever saw her drink from anyone. She had also been seen saying incantations.

This was because, the yellow sun gave her powers, ever since she landed on earth, she was a very powerful witch.

***

Amelia stuck by the Mikaelson family no matter what but she was most loyal to Klaus. Even after watching him, dagger each of his siblings, she still stuck by his side.

The most heart- breaking moment was when Klaus made her chose between him or Kol.

Kol and her fell for each other when Klaus started pining over Tatia. Kol was her first but she still chose Klaus which ended up with a dagger in Kol's heart.

***

Klaus and Amelia never had a romantic relationship. They saw each other as best friends.

However, the rest of their family knew not to go for Amelia because even though Klaus and her weren't together, he was protective over her.

How will this all change when they find themselves in Mystic Falls?

______

I'm sorry. I can't do the start of books haha.