Part 45

Amelia was watching TV when she heard a car pull up. She stood up and started walking downstairs.

The door opened and Rebekah strolled in.

When she saw Amelia making her way down the stairs, she smiled.

"Lia!" Rebekah greeted as Amelia made her way over to her and they embraced each other in a hug.

"Is it true? Your pregnant with Niklaus's baby?" She asked.

"Yep. Don't know how it's possible. But yeah."

"I didn't even know you two were sleeping together! Why didn't you tell me? When did this whole thing start?"

"One question at a time, girl. First of all, I didn't tell you because we wanted to do it at the right time. Second of all, it kinda started when we all though Nik died." Amelia explained.

Rebekah hit her arm gently and Amelia said, "ow."

"You two have been together together for months! I thought maybe it was like a one-night stand kind of thing and he left a bun in your oven. I always knew you two had a thing for each other!" She smiled.

"Yeah, I know. You kept commenting stuff about us." Amelia said.

Rebekah's face turned serious, "have you seen Elijah?"

"I don't know. I've been upstairs most of the day."

"He's not answering any of my calls or texts which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like."

She moved into a different room and yelled, "Klaus, get out here and tell me what you've done to our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!"

The double doors opened and Klaus came out, "enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the 6 dead vampires were your doing."

"They were very rude, trying to victimise a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the quarter."

"There's nothing innocent about you, Bex." Amelia said.

Rebekah ignored her, "so sorry. Were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right. You don't have any friends."

"I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the king of the quarter now. And he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up for you."

"I don't care about Marcel or his rules." Rebekah stated.

"Well, I do. I keep asking if I can see him. I haven't seen him for over a century and I thought he died. I really want to see him."

"Well, love, I don't think it's safe for you out there, with you being practically human and all." Klaus said.

"Where's Elijah? What did you do to him?" Rebekah asked.

"Perhaps he's on holiday or taking a long autumn nap upstairs."

"Seriously Nik? You daggered Elijah?" Amelia asked and Klaus smiled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I."

"I remember everything. I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties he'd throw. As if to impress you. I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son Emil. And I remember that even Elijah was happy. And then you ended up killing Emil."

"Well, he wasn't good enough for you." Klaus stated.

"No one was ever good enough for me, Nik. You made sure of that. Now where is Elijah?"