Part 38

Klaus and Amelia had spent the night in the Gilbert living room whilst the Scooby-gang was off trying to find the cure.

Klaus and Amelia were both laying down on the couch with Amelia laying on top of Klaus and his arms around her.

They heard the door open and Amelia grumbled, lifting her leg up to put it on Klaus' lap and wrapping her arms around him tighter.

"Morning, sunshine's. You two look pathetic." Tyler said.

They both sat up and Klaus walked closer to Tyler as Amelia stayed on the couch, not wanting to see Kol's body.

"Only until Bonnie's spell locking us in here wears off. Then we'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything, because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets." Klaus said.

"My friends will be back with the cure by then so I could shove it down your throat and make you mortal." Tyler said.

"Can't do that to me. Magic didn't make me immortal. Bad luck for you, sweetie." Amelia smiled, standing up walking beside Klaus.

"I'm an Original. What makes you think my entire vampire bloodline won't be cured along with me? I.e., you." Klaus said.

"You know what I think? I think that's impossible. I think the moment you stop being a vampire, our whole blood connection to you is broken and your sireline ceases to exist. So what ever happens to you, happens only to you. Which means, I can kill your ass, and no one else has to die. Although I am still debating just how to do it."

Klaus sped forwards to the furthest point he could, right in front of Tyler, "I recommend drowning. There's nothing quite like the feeling of someone fighting for as basic as human breath."

"And let me tell you, your mother was a fighter." Amelia smiled.

Tyler quickly hid the hurt over his face, remembering his mother.

"Have you ever thought, what I would do to you if you ever killed him? I will be as strong as ever, I will kill all of you." Amelia smiled.

"You're not strong right now. Those bangles make you weak and it didn't take much to make them. Bonnie just asked for a piece of your hair. That wasn't hard to do, seeing as the mansion door are open 24/7. We will find a way to kill you but we will keep you weak without your magic till we find out how."

Amelia rolled her eyes and turned around to look at Kol again.

***

Klaus and Amelia was sitting in the couch again. Klaus was sitting whilst Amelia had her head on his lap whilst her ran her fingers through her blonde hair.

The back door opened and Caroline walked in, "you're still here? What are you doing?"

"Gloating." Tyler said.

Klaus and Amelia stood up and walked around the couch.

"Hi Caroline." Amelia smiled and Caroline rolled her eyes at the couple.

Caroline turned to Tyler, "come home. Don't stoop to their level."

"They destroyed my life. I plan on being present for every second of their misery until I can kill them myself."

"Fine. You can gloat and multitask. This place is a disaster. Starting with the horrific burnt corpse."

Caroline pulled a sheet out the cupboard and they put it over Kol's body.

Amelia had to move her eyes away slightly as tears threatened to spill over.

"Tyler's mother is dead. So is my brother. We're even." Klaus said.