Part 28

Amelia and Klaus had packed up from the mansion and started driving.

It became late so they stopped at a hotel.

When they entered, they set all of their suitcases on the floor.

"Are you ever going to forgive Rebekah?" Amelia said after a few moments of silence.

"Because of her, all of Elena's blood is gone. No more hybrids." Klaus said.

"I know, but she's your sister." Amelia said.

"Maybe one day." Klaus said.

"I think that's the best I'm going to get." Amelia laughed as she walked into the bathroom.

She turned on the shower and hopped into the warm water.

When she got out, she put on an oversized t-shirt and put her thick, blonde hair into a pony tail.

She found Klaus in dark grey joggers without a top on, laying on top of the covers on their bed, looking at the ceiling.

"What's on your mind?" Amelia said as she lay next to him.

"Just thinking." He said and smiled at her.

"Nik?" She said and sat up.

He furrowed his eyebrows and sat up as well.

"Yeah?" He said.

She closed her eyes and hesitated, "I just need to do something."

"What?" he said.

Amelia looked at him and quickly kissed him.

He was startled at first, but soon kissed back.

When she could feel him kissing back, she sat over him. Her legs either side of him as she sat on his lap, still kissing.

Klaus put his hands on her head, deepening the kiss and spun her around with speed so she was laying on the bed with him on top.

He pulled away and looked at her for a moment, he smirked and went back in for another kiss.

Her hands gripped his shoulders, pulling him closer and they slid down his back. His arms went to her thigh and he gripped it. He slid his hand up her shirt and grabbed her waist.

Amelia slid her hands down and gripped the end of his joggers. She started un-doing the strap on it, still kissing each other.

His kiss went from her lips, to her jaw, to her neck. Amelia's head went back as she arched her back.

She put her hands to the back of his head and gripped his hair.

He slid his hands and gripped her shirt and slowly pulled it over her head. He started un-doing her bra as she took off his trousers.

***

Amelia woke up as her being spooned by Klaus.

She smiled but started un-doing his arms from around her in an attempt to get ready but before she could sit up, a pair of hands gripped her waist. Klaus pulled her back and made her straddle him as he still lay down.

"Where are you off too?" He smirked.

"Well, no where now." She smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

He kissed back and switched positions so he was on top.

Amelia pushed him off and smiled, "Nik. We should get ready."

He smirked but got off of her and lay down next to her.

Amelia smiled at him and quickly kissed his cheek before grabbing her shirt, which lay on the floor and sliding it over her head.

"How has this taken a thousand years?" Klaus said.

"Didn't want to ruin our friendship, I guess." Amelia said.

Klaus slid his joggers on and sped in front of her and smirked.

"What?" She smiled and put her hands on his chest, leaning forwards.

He leaned in and they connected their lips. He grabbed each side of her face but she pulled away, smirking.

"I'm going to get ready now." She smirked and went into the bathroom.

Klaus groaned but laughed.