Part 15

Amelia had told one of the hybrids to flood the high school gym, which he did and the homecoming was moved to Tyler Lockwood's mansion.

What the scooby-gang didn't know, it was all planned by Klaus and Amelia.

Amelia saw Caroline and Bonnie enter the house and they looked around in confusion.

A smile grew on her face and she made her way back outside.

She found Klaus and walked over to him.

"Some of them are here." She said.

"Good. I'll be right back." He said and he made his way onto stage.

He spoke into the microphone, "good evening, everyone. I wanna tank you all for being here with me to celebrate. It's been a long time coming."

He walked off stage and towards Amelia. "Stefan is staring" she said.

"I saw" he laughed "you coming to speak to him?"

"No. I'm gonna cause some trouble." She said and walked diff leaving klaus smiling.

Amelia found Caroline, "hey girl"

"Amelia?" She said.

"How are you? Long time no see."

"Yeah, ever since we found out your Klaus's lap dog we haven't really spoken. I wonder why?"

"I'm no ones lap dog. I can be a lot stronger than he is with just a wave of my hand." Amelia said as she waved her fingers around.

"Why are you speaking to me?" Caroline asked.

"What do you mean? I like you." She smiled.

"Yeah. Sure you do."

Amelia smiled and she turned around to look at Bonnie. "If you make a move against either of us. I could easily blow any one of your pretty heads off. So don't." She smiled and looked back at Caroline, "bye"

Amelia walked over to where she saw Klaus was, "Nik. I don't trust this."

Klaus wrapped his arm arm around her waist, "I've threatened a few people and made a few plans in case things don't go our way."

"Like what?" Amelia said.

"Damon's death."

"Ooh. I like it." Amelia smiled.

Klaus walked over to play beer pong and Amelia went outside.

However, after seeing some hybrids move everyone out of the house she walked up to one of them, "what is going on?"

"Klaus said he needs to talk to his dad." The hybrid said.

"What did you just say?" Amelia said.

"I don't know. He said he wanted to talk to his dad." The hybrid said, again.

"Yes. I heard you! Where is he?" Amelia started panicking.

"The mansion." He said but before he could finish, she had already sped inside.

She gasped at the sight, Damon was on top of Klaus with the White Oak stake in his hand. Before she could do anything, Stefan tackled Damon to the floor.

Klaus grabbed the stake and attacked Mikael. He drove the stake through his heart and he started to burn.

Amelia ran up to klaus, "are you okay? She asked as she put her hands either side of his face.

They stared into each other's eyes for a moment but Klaus soon wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck.

They didn't want to pull away from the hug. Klaus thought he was about to die and Amelia almost saw it happen. She was scared for him.