Part 37

After finding out Kol took all of the remaining daggers, Klaus went to go ask Rebekah for the last dagger which she had.

The answer was, obviously, no.

Klaus and Amelia made their way to the Salvatore house.

Damon was locked up due to the compelling him to kill Jeremy.

"I'm thirsty." Damon complained.

Stefan put a bottle of water on the window.

"Not what I had in mind." He stood up and walked closer to the door.

"Hello, mate." Klaus said.

"What the hell are you two doing here?" Damon asked.

"Babysitting." Amelia said.

"Oh." Damon smiled and nodded.

"Give him a vile of blood every couple of hours so he doesn't desiccate. If he gets too much strength back or if he just annoys you, bleed him out again." Stefan said.

"The silent treatment, huh? Is that your best shot? He's still pissed at me for sleeping with Elena." Damon said.

"Are you sure about that? Because I caught him trying to sneak out of Rebekah's bed this morning." Klaus said.

"Wait, what? Now, I wish I went over there." Amelia pouted.

Klaus laughed and wrapped his arms around Amelia's small waist. "Which would suggest to me that he's moved on."

"Well, well. Looks like my brother ripped a page of my revenge-sex handbook." Damon said.

"Well, why don't you three enjoy your little villain bonding time? I'll let you know when I get the dagger from Rebekah." Stefan said and walked away.

"Ooh, how fun is this?" Amelia smiled and clapped her hands.

***

Damon lay on the bed whilst Amelia sat in a chair in the corner and Klaus was standing.

"You know, none of this would be an issue if you'd have just done your job properly. I was perfectly willing to let you train Jeremy." Klaus said.

"No, you weren't. Are you kidding? You got there day two. Do you know how hard it is to get the Xbox brains to focus?" Damon said.

"And then when I turned a room full of bar flies into vampires for him to slaughter, you let Kol kill them." Klaus said.

"Don't forget that I helped." Amelia said and Klaus smiled and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Your Brother, your girlfriend problem, not mine, buddy." Damon said.

"And whose bright idea was it to saddle Jeremy with a conscience?" Amelia asked.

"Well, couldn't have him trying to stake Elena in her sleep, now, could we?" Damon said.

"Ah, yes. For the love of Elena. How is it that she manages to overlook every horrific thing you have ever done? Is it wilful ignorance? Or something more pathological?" Klaus said.

"How can your girlfriend look over everything that you've done? Some people are more capable of forgiveness than others. I bet you score about a negative 500 in that realm."

"Come on. There must be a secret. It can't just be the sire bond. What is it? Compulsion? Manipulation?"

Amelia stood up and started walking out of the cell.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asked.

"I'm hungry. I'll be back." Amelia said and walked upstairs.