Part 1

Klaus and Amelia were in Mystic Falls, after finally finding another doppelganger.

Maddox was in the middle of a spell, his hands either side of Alaric's head.

Katherine was laying in the floor, unconscious but when Amelia saw her starting to move, she walked up to her.

"Hello, love" Amelia smiled.

"Amelia?" Katherine said.

"Aww. You do remember me?" She teased.

Amelia turned around when Maddox stopped chanting.

A smile grew on her face.

Klaus/ Alaric walked towards them.

"Alaric?" Katherine mumbled. Klaus smiled at Amelia and she returned the gesture.

Katherine ran towards the door but was stopped by a barrier which caused her to turn back around.

"Zdravei, Katerina." Klaus said as he put his hands, either side of Katherines face. "I have missed you."

Katherine soon realised, "klaus"

Amelia laughed and Klaus turned towards her.

"So, how do I look?" He said.

"Like a 40 year old. I like the original one better." Amelia smiled.

"Yes, well I don't think anyone can beat the original me." Klaus said.

"I mean, me. I'm stronger and better looking" Amelia laughed.

"Pfft. You wish, my love." Klaus smiled as he kissed her forehead.

***

Klaus went into a closet to try find some clothes.

"Who is this guy, Safari Sam?" Klaus groaned.

He grabbed two shirts and showed Amelia and Katherine them. "Okay. Bad or badder?"

"The dark. Suits you better" Amelia smiled.

"Katerina?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah. I agree." Katherine said.

"Oh, thank you, honey." He said as he started putting the black shirt on. "Okay, pop quiz. The dagger and white ash are in the Salvatore's possession, correct?"

"The dagger was used to kill Elijah. You will find him in the basement in the Salvatore house." Katherine said.

"We are not removing that then. He will ruin my plan." Amelia said.

"Yeah. That guys a buzz-kill." Klaus said.

"Don't forget, you're on the outs with your girlfriend, Jenna." Katherine said.

"Right, Elena's aunt. For, uh, all the lies about Isobel." Klaus said and Amelia nodded.

"What else?" Amelia asked Katherine.

"That's it." Katherine said.

Klaus touched Katherines hair and she flinched in fear, "oh, so jumpy."

"Please just kill me. I've told you everything that I know." Katherine said.

Amelia scowled at her. "You see, I believe that you believe that. But what would you not know?" Klaus said.

"What could they be keeping from you?" Amelia said.

"Anything? Tell me." Klaus compelled.

"They were trying to see if Bonnie could find a way to kill an original without a dagger." Katherine said.