Part 12

Amelia and klaus made their way to the high school.

When they saw Elena, they both sped in front of her.

"There's our girl." Klaus said.

"Klaus. Amelia." Elena said.

She spun in her heels and tried to run away but Amelia sped in front of her, whilst Klaus was still behind her.

"How about we have a little girl chat?" Amelia smiled.

She pushed Elena into Klaus's hold.

He grabbed her arm, "your supposed to be dead. What are we gonna do about that?"

They started walking down the hallway.

"You have put a large kink in our plans." Amelia said.

"The whole point of breaking the curse and becoming a hybrid was to make more hybrids. We haven't been able to do that. My bet is, it has something to do with the fact that you're still breathing." Klaus said.

"If you're gonna kill me, do it." Elena said.

"Not until we know we're right." Amelia said.

"But we do have ways of making you suffer." Klaus said.

They walked into the gym and it was filled with students, setting up pranks.

Klaus used his fake American accent, "attention, seniors. You have been busted. Prank night is over. Head on home." He saw a couple and recognised them, "you two. I remember you."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" The girl, Dana asked.

"Oh, don't worry. I wasn't in my right head last we met. Lift you foot up please, Dana." He compelled her. "If she drops her foot, Chad, I want you to beat her to death. Understood?" He compelled him.

"Don't, Klaus. You don't have to hurt anybody." Elena said.

Amelia pushed Elena hair behind her ear, "oh love, of course he does."

After a moment, Dana started struggling, "keep it up." Klaus said.

"Where's Stefan. What'd you do to him?" Elena asked.

"Stefan's on a time-out." Amelia smirked.

The doors to the gym opened and Bonnie and Matt walked in.

"Bonnie, get out of here!" Elena shouted.

Klaus sped behind her, "I was wondering when you'd show up. Now we can get started. Uh, Dana, why don't you relax? You and Chad sit tight." Klaus said.

"I assume you're the reason Elena's still walking around, alive." Amelia said, speeding up to behind her.

"That's right. If you wanna blame someone, blame me." Bonnie said.

"There's no need for blame, love. Just your witchy interference seems to have caused one undesirable side effects. Since you caused the problem, we're gonna have you find the fix." Klaus said.

The doors to the gym, opened again and Rebekah and Tyler came in.

"Get off of me." Tyler complained.

"Hush now." Rebekah said.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister." Klaus said.

"Rebekah." Amelia said.

"Word of warning, she can be quite mean." Klaus said.

"Don't be an arse." Rebekah said as she pushed Tyler into Klaus's grip.