Part 50

Klaus was growing worried. They had not found found Amelia or any trace of her.

He made his way to the compound to see if Marcel had her or if he knew anything about it.

He was holding a fight for a daylight ring but Klaus interrupted the fight by snapping the winning girls neck and the room went silent.

"Good evening. I'd like a word."

"What do you think you're doing?" Marcel asked.

Elijah entered the compound, drawing attention from everyone, "it appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs. We've come here for Amelia. Give her to us or... we kill everyone here. Starting with you."

"You two got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands."

"You're home, is it?" Klaus questioned.

"Amelia! I will not ask again." Elijah raised his voice.

"Well, I ain't got her and before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic. So I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave and imagine my surprise when I realised that the original family of vampires had taken up residence. Lia answered the door. We exchanged a few words, that was it. You don't believe me, look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. I did love her like a mother, once. But the question I'd ask is, if Amelia isn't here, then where is she?"

***

Amelia jolted awake in the back of a moving truck.

She glanced at her wrist and saw the bangles she hoped she never had to see again and felt her head being heavy.

"Seriously? How the bloody hell are these so easy to get?" She mumbled.

She bring her knees to her chest then kicked the back door. And again. The door almost came off but she had alerted the driver of the truck and the vehicle stopped moving.

The back door opened and Tyler Lockwood stood there.

She tried to kick him but felt extremely weak.

He grabbed her foot, "seriously? You don't want to fight me. Got the bangles and injected you with Lyanite."

Amelia scoffed, "great. Wolf boy."

Tyler grabbed her legs, pulling her closer to him and tied them with zip ties.

He pulled her closer and threw her over his shoulder and started to walk through the woods.

They made their way into the Bayou and Tyler placed her in a cabin.

"What is this place?" Amelia asked as she looked around.

"The armpit of Louisiana." He replied then pulled out a knife.

"What are you doing with that?" She rolled her eyes.

"Depends on you." He cut the zip ties between her feet.

"You attacked me in my own house." Amelia scoffed.

"I know. But I had to test a theory. Your pregnant with a hybrid baby. I've been roaming around the Bayou, asking questions about your freak of a baby."

"Wanna say that again?" Amelia stood up threateningly towards Tyler.

A tall, scruffy man came up towards them, "is this her?"

"Yeah, Dwayne. Get her inside."

Dwayne grabbed her forearm and forced her onto the floor inside. He tied her wrists to the fireplace.