Part 24

Rebekah dragged Amelia to come to school with her seeing as she had nothing better to do.

The school was getting ready for a 20s decade dance and when Rebekah and Amelia entered they saw Caroline complaining about how it was supposed to be the 70s so they walked over to her.

"Ah, good, you're here. Need help setting up the tables, so get to it." Rebekah said.

"What do you think you're doing?" Caroline asked.

"Somebody has to be in charge." Rebekah said.

"Yeah. Me. I'm the chair of the dance committee. The theme of the decade dance is the 1970s."

"Why would you rather dress in tacky colours with bad hair than be a classic flapper from the jazz age? Trust me, I'm the only one here who's been in both. 20s hell of a lot better." Amelia said.

"Why are you even here? You don't even go to school?" Caroline said.

"Bex said she needs help, I come. Friends do that." Amelia said.

"Maybe we can do both decades." Matt said.

"No" All 3 of them said.

"Go on, Matt, don't be a coward. You know you loved my 20s idea when I presented it to the group." Rebekah said.

"Traitor!" Caroline said.

"Bell-bottoms and disco? I don't know, this just seemed cooler." Matt said.

"See? It's just cooler." Rebekah said.

"Ugh. Whatever. Have fun at your stupid dance." Caroline stormed out.

Rebekah and Amelia walked away. "Thanks for being here, by the way. No one is really my friend here."

"Your welcome. What else was I supposed to do with today instead I am hanging lights." She smiled.

"Yeah well thanks anyways." Rebekah said.

***

Amelias phone started ringing, "Hey Lia. Wanna come do some killing with me?" Kol said.

"Sure. Where are you?" Amelia asked.

"Denver" Kol said.

"Denver? You want me to travel to Denver?" Amelia said.

"Oh, come on. It'll be fun. Elena, Damon and Jeremy are here."

"Why?"

"Trying to figure out who they're sired from so I thought we could go kill Mary Porter."

"You know what, sure. I'm in. I'll see you soon."

***

After about 3 hours on a plane. Amelia was finally in Denver.

Kol said she would meet her and she did. She found him outside the airport.

When they saw each other, they smiled and ran up to each other.

Amelia wrapped her arms around Kol's neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Hi" she smiled and pulled away, "can we go kill now?"

"Sure. Hop in." He said as he opened the car door.

***

When they got to Mary's house in Cansas, they snuck in and tried to find her.

When Amelia found her, she drove a stake through her heart.

"Kol. In here!" Amelia shouted.

Kol looked at the dead body pinned to the wall, "aw. You could of let me do it." He pouted.