Part 2

Amelia made her way to the schools gym and when she entered, she looked around and scoffed.

She looked around all the girls and laughed at what they thought they wore in the 60s.

She made her way over to her fake friends.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hi" Damon said.

Amelia looked around and found Klaus looking at her. She smiled and he smiled back, both sinister.

Soon, the music died down and Dana spoke into the microphone, "thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena. From Klaus."

Amelia put her head down and started laughing after seeing Elena's reaction. Klaus did the same.

"That was a lame, cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us." Damon said.

"I know everyone here." Elena said.

"Maybe he's not here. He just wants us to believe that he is." Stefan said.

"This is a party, people. Blend." Amelia said.

"Yeah, let him come to us." Damon said.

"Good idea." Bonnie said.

Damon grabbed Amelia's hand and took her off to the side.

"When are we gonna talk about it?" He said.

"I don't know what you mean." Amelia said, internally rolling her eyes.

"Of course you do-" Damon started.

"Hey, look. There's Alaric." Amelia said as she walked over to him and Damon followed.

"Special dedication, huh? This guys a little twisted." Klaus said and Amelia rolled her eyes at his ego.

"I'm not impressed." Damon said.

"No?" Klaus questioned.

"Let me know if you see anything out of whack." Damon said as he walked off.

"Tell me when your about to do it." Amelia whispered and Klaus nodded his head subtly.

***

Damon pulled Amelia towards him and they started dancing.

"What?" Amelia said.

"You've been avoiding me." Damon said.

"No. No I haven't." Amelia said.

"Ever since we slept together, you haven't been the happiest around me." Damon said.

Klaus heard what Damon said and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Damon. Drop it." Amelia said and walked away.

***

Klaus pulled Amelia away from the dance and they went into a classroom.

Both of them started getting candles out of a bag and put it around the room.

With a wave of her hand, all the candles lit.

"You can go, you will be protected." Amelia said as she placed a kiss on his cheek.

Klaus nodded and smiled as he walked out. Amelia started chanting and the candles lit even more. When she found Klaus in her mind, she could see out of his eyes.

Klaus was sitting down at a table with a knife when Bonnie walked in. "What took you so long? Now, do you wanna do this the, uh, easy way or the hard way?" Klaus said.

Bonnie snapped his wrist, causing him to drop the knife.

Amelia started chanting louder.

He pulled his wrist back in place. "The hard way. Got it." he said, smirking at her.

Bonnie lifted her arm up and Klaus held his shoulder in pain.

"What? Would you kill your favourite history teacher?" Klaus said.

"It's what Alaric would want. And he'd want you to suffer first." Bonnie said.

Blood started coming out of her nose.

"Bloody hell, all ready?" Amelia muttered whilst smirking.

"Look at you." Klaus chuckled. "Is that all you got?"

Bonnie wiped the blood of with her arm. "Let's find out."

Bonnie tensed her arms and Klaus fell to the floor, gripping his leg in pain. A gust of wind blew through the room as Bonnies nose started to bleed even more. The lights started flickering.

Klaus stood up which caused Bonnie to become more angry and caused klaus to fall to the floor screaming.

When he looked up, he saw Elena and Stefan trapped behind the closed doors, trying to get in.

Bonnie used all of her power and the lights around her started exploding.

He body shot up and fell to the floor.

The doors opened, Elena and Stefan running to Bonnie's body.

Amelia stopped the spell and ran to the cafeteria with inhuman speed. She picked Klaus up from the ground and carried him out.

That was the first sight of Amelia Stefan saw.

***

"The witch is dead. When's are you getting back in your body?" Amelia complained.

Klaus walked over to Amelia and placed his hands on her waist as he smiled. "Soon"

"Good. I like your other body a lot better." She smiled.

Katherine was sitting on the sofa with a disgusted look on her face "just kiss and get it done with" she thought. They did the exact same in the 15th century and Katherine always did think they had a thing for each other but they have never acted against it.

Amelia put her hand on his face and kissed his cheek. She walked over to the other sofa and lay on it.

Klaus stared at her, smiling.