Part 17

Amelia walked into the main room of their mansion as saw Mindy taking Rebekah's coffin away.

"You okay?" Amelia asked.

"I could be asking you the same thing. I know the coffins getting stolen has still got you pissed. Your magic out of control?" Klaus said.

"I'm fine. Thank you but you avoided my question." Amelia smiled.

Klaus walked over to her a placed a kiss on her forehead but when he pulled away he looked annoyed. "I'm surprised you're still in town." He said and when Amelia turned her head, she saw Stefan standing there. "I gave you your freedom, you could've gone anywhere."

"I live here, Klaus." Stefan said.

"Well, if we're playing this game, then, uh, we were here first." Klaus said.

"You know, I don't like your hybrid friends. They're everywhere. Kind of like fleas. I want them gone." Stefan said.

"You don't make demands." Amelia spat.

"We actually kind of like having them round." Klaus smiled. He looked at Amelia who was looking annoyed and he didn't want her magic getting out of control again. "You know, I'm hurt. I hoped that, I'd free you and we'd pick up where we left off. But here you are guzzling vervain like the rest of them, I'm sure. So much for friendship."

"Friends don't strip friends of their free will." Stefan said.

"Okay, granted, yeah, that was a little extreme. I get a little moody." Klaus said.

"Just ask his siblings." Amelia said.

"Speaking of whom-" Klaus started.

"Isn't it time you give them back?" Amelia said.

"Get your hybrids out of Mystic Falls or I will remove them myself." Stefan threatened.

"You see, if you continue to threaten me, I'm gonna be forced to retaliate. Kill people. And it'll get messy again." Klaus said.

"Do whatever you want. I don't really care. Or, you know what? Maybe I do. Yeah. Yeah, maybe I care so much that I drop Elijah in the Arctic." Stefan said.

"Well, maybe I'd be willing to lose one brother if it meant killing yours."

"Try me. Let's find out." Stefan said.

Mindy walked in, "is everything g okay?"

"Everything's fine, Mindy. Stefan was just leaving after failing to make his point." Klaus said.

Stefan smiled but he grabbed a knife and sliced Mindy's head off. Her decapitated body fell to the floor and blood splattered over the walls and floor.

"Well, one down. You may want to, send the rest of them away before it gets messy, again." Stefan said and walked away.

"Ugh. I hate that bastard!" Amelia said. She waved her hand and the body and blood was gone. It was almost as if the body wasn't there.

Amelia stormed off in a huff and left Klaus.

***

Amelia was in her room and there was a knock on the door.

"Come in." She said.

The door slowly opened to reveal Klaus walking in.

"Hi, love. You okay?" Klaus asked as he sat on her bed.

"Yes. My magics under control. Don't worry." Amelia said.

"You sure? Because I feel like I need to blow stuff up after I go to some fundraiser." He smirked.

"Are you asking me to come with you to blow stuff up?" Amelia fake gasped.

"If you want. I feel destructive."

"Yes. Bloody hell, yes." She smiled.

"Good. I'll see you later." He said and walked out of her room.

***

Klaus took Amelia to a bar. They were sitting in a booth and talking.

"What happened tonight?" Amelia asked.

"Stefan threatened to drive Elena off Wickery Bridge so i agreed to get my hybrids out of town." He said.

"Wait. What? Why? He wouldn't of actually done it." Amelia said.

"I wasn't so sure. He fed her his blood and she was bloody screaming and for fuck sake." He took a shot.

"I wanna rip his head off." Amelia said. "What else happened tonight?"

"Tyler bit Caroline, I saved her." He said.

"Why?" She asked and he smirked and shrugged.

"Okay. I'm gonna get another drink." Amelia said and walked over to the bar.

She ordered two drinks and some guy slid up next to her.

"Hey baby girl." He said.

"Hi" She rolled her eyes.

"What's your name?" He said as he looked at her, up and down.

"Amelia. What about you, vampire?" She said and he raised his eyebrows.

"What?" He said and she smirked.

He rolled her eyes and the guy attempted to bite her. Klaus was watching and listening to the whole thing and he was about to run up but Amelia gave him a stare which caused his head to be in agony.

Klaus smirked. He grabbed the vampire by the arm and grabbed Amelia. He ran outside with both of them.

"You want some fun? Let's have it." He smirked.

Amelia smiled and then looked at the vampire.

"Who are you?" The vampire said through his pain.

"I'm klaus. This is Amelia."

"Klaus and Amelia?" The man said.

"You heard of us?" Amelia said as she let the magic hold of the man go.

"Yes. Your like myths. The strongest creatures to roam the Earth."

"Aww. Thank you, sweetie." Amelia said as she quickly tore of his arm with one swift motion.

***

They spent a few hours murdering anyone who got in their way, they found it therapeutic.

They made their way back to the mansion. Amelia headed straight for the shower, seeing as she was covered in blood.

Before she could reach her room, Klaus stopped her. He grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him.

"Thank you." He said.

She looked up at him, furrowing her eyebrows. "For what?"

"I had fun tonight." He said.

"Same." She smiled.

"Goodnight, my love." He kissed her cheek and ran off.