Part 11

Klaus and Stefan were sitting down, drinking champagne whilst Rebekah and Amelia were trying on clothes.

"There has to be more to this dress." Rebekah complained.

"There's not." Klaus and Amelia said in unison.

Rebekah came out the dressing room in a black dress. It didn't fit her body right and the fabric look like mesh.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then? You know, Amelia and I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah said.

"You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing." Klaus said.

Amelia came out in a skinny white dress that reached just below her bum.

"What do you think?" Amelia said as she did a spin.

"Like your arse is gonna be hanging out." Rebekah said and Klaus and Amelia laughed.

"I like it." Klaus said.

"Thank you." Amelia said.

She walked over to Klaus and sat between his open legs, placing her head on his chest. Klaus put one hand in her hair whilst the other held the champagne glass.

Rebekah smiled and rolled her eyes, "you two together yet?" She said.

Amelia sarcastically smiled and stuck her middle finger up at her.

Rebekah laughed. "This music sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan said.

"People dance to this?" She asked.

"Are we done?" Klaus asked.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah said.

"We needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids were dying. One thing: your necklace. And you lost it." Klaus said.

"I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah said.

"Sounds the same to me." Amelia mumbled.

Rebekah looked at Stefan, "so, what do you think?"

"I like it" he said. Rebekah stopped and gave him a glare. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when your lying, Stefan." Rebekah said as she walked back in the changing room.

Amelia sat up, "I'm gonna look for more clothes." She said as she started walking around the shop.

"Nice one. Good work." Klaus said.

"You pulled the dagger out of her." Stefan said.

"I heard that." Rebekah said.

"All right. I'm gonna get some fresh air." Stefan said as he left the shop.

Amelia was looking through the racks of clothing and when she turned around, Klaus was there holding a very revealing dress.

"I think this would work." He said, smirking.

"Oh yes. Because that's very casual." She laughed.

"Fine. What about this." Klaus held another dress. It was a black dress, tight at the top and loose at the bottom.

"I like it." She said as she took the dress out of her hand and kissed him in the cheek.

"Good." He said.

"I found this outfit for Rebekah." Amelia said and she held blue shorts, a white and gold top and a gold necklace with brown heels.

Amelia walked over to Rebekah's changing room and held out the clothes in front of her.