"i missed you" *

-smut warning already bye-
-don't read if graphic smut makes you uncomfy
-leave recommendations 🙏

        he climbed through my window for the millionth time. he was everything besides quiet. i brought my fist up to my face and bit my knuckle as he collapsed onto the floor aggressively. "what the fuck ?!?" i whispered. "sorry." he said through his teeth. i climbed off the bed despite the fact that i was only in a crew neck and underwear. i helped him up. he smiled down at me as he shook his head slowly. "i'm still not very good at this huh ?"

     i couldn't help but smile. "nope not even a little bit." he slid his arm behind my waist and pulled me into him. he ducked down and buried his ice cold face into my warm neck. "mmm you're so warm. it's so cold out there." his voice vibrated my skin. he slid his hand lower and i could tell he just realized i was only in underwear. he laced his index and middle fingers into my underwear band and slid them from side to side. i could feel the fabric slowly lifting off my skin and then going back into place.

      his fingers were like ice. i pulled off his jacket and ran my fingers through his hair. he breathed deeply into my neck. i pulled on the ends of his hair causing him to groan and lift me off my feet. he flung me onto the bed and removed his shirt all in quick swift motions. "well that escalated quickly." i joked. "shut up i missed you." he laid his bare skin on top of me.

      he made me nervous beyond words. i began tracing the tattoos on his arm while he buried his face into my neck again placing now warmer kisses on it. his fingers found their way into my hair. he pulled gently and my breathing deepened. his other hand made its way under my shirt. he tugged on it, nonverbally asking to remove it. i nodded. he pulled it off and his now warm body was up against mine. he was soft and smooth. i continued to trace his tattoos and slid my hands from his hair down to his chest and abs.

      he kissed his way up my jaw and finally made it to my lips but backed away before kissing them. he stared into my eyes and i shuttered. "look at me." he smiled. i rolled my eyes playfully before looking into his eyes. "what ?" i said softly. "i've missed you so much." i tried not to smile.

    his expression changed suddenly to a smirk. my eyes widened as he grabbed both of my wrists in one hand and pinned them above my head. i raised my eyebrow and looked his face up and down.

"don't move and don't speak."

    he whispered in my ear. his fingers were soon pulling my underwear down. soon he was out of his boxers and he was spreading my legs. my breathing was everything but steady. i closed my eyes completely trusting him. i felt his hands in my hair. he pulled hard as he entered me. i bit down hard on my lip and kept my eyes closed. i somehow managed to not make a sound.

"that's my girl."

   he shakily whispered in my ear. his moans filled the room and my head. his sounds soaked me completely. he released my wrists cause he needed to brace his now collapsing body. i ran my fingers down his stomach trying to focus on something other than how good it felt.

i couldn't break his rules.

   "you're amazing." he moaned. "you literally do anything i tell you to." he added. i only listened to him cause of the way he took care of me. it was never just about him. it was about us. he wrapped my legs around his waist and got deeper. i slammed my hand to the side of me and gripped a handful of the sheets. he was trying to make it harder for me to keep quiet.

    his hand crept up to my jaw. he pulled my mouth open with his thumb and it followed into my mouth. i quickly closed my mouth and sucked on it, trying to keep quiet. my knuckles turned white from my tightened grip on the sheets.

    he pulled my hair again and i bit down on his thumb. "ow" he breathed. he pulled his thumb out. "sorry." i huffed. he bit my ear lobe "make as much noise as you want baby." as soon as he said the words my grip on the sheets was released and my back was arched. i released a loud moan.

"yeah ?"

he laughed out of breath. i nodded aggressively. i pulled his hair hard and he came. his moans were louder and beautiful. he collapsed on top of me and breathed heavily.

    once he caught his breath he placed kisses all over my jaw and neck. his hands suddenly gripped the sides of my hips and he slid me up higher on the bed. he glided down kissing my stomach on the way. i shuttered. i immediately gripped his hair. he spread my legs again and placed kisses down my thighs. "v- i-"

"shhh you're gonna get taken care of too."

    suddenly his face was buried deep in between my thighs. i was pulling his hair and he moaned into me. my back arched to the sound and my head tilted back. his hand was gripping one of my thighs tightly, pushing it down. his other hand was holding mine.

    suddenly i felt his tongue enter me. i gasped. "m-more...v please..." he obeyed moaning endlessly into me. curse words coming out of his mouth between breaths. i pushed his head down into me and came. he kept his face there and let me grind out my high. "fuck-" he muttered into me barely audible.

     once i was done he came back up and kissed my lips roughly. he opened his mouth into the sloppy kiss. i stuck my tongue into his mouth, tasting me on him.

     his hand suddenly wrapped around my throat. he came close to my ear "i want you to take over baby. make me obey you. put me in my place. make me listen. i'll be a good boy." i moaned at his words. i immediately got excited and flipped us over. "you're gonna do as i say hm ?"

"yes ma'am."

"good boy."

     i lined myself up with him and slid down. he moaned quietly. "be as loud as possible for me." i bounced up and down on him. i picked up speed aggressively. my hand wrapped around his throat. i squeezed tightly, choking him. he moaned loudly. his mouth gaping open.

"louder my love."

he gripped down on my hips and made me go faster. i wanted that so i allowed it. he basically screamed. "it feels so good ! please more !" i choked him tighter. i began fucking him so hard his eyes rolled back.

    "too rough ?" he was unable to answer. i gripped his jaw with my free hand. "answer me slut." "NO !"

"that's my boy."

    i pulled the back of his hair so he'd look up at me. "cum." he released immediately. moaning loudly. "fuck...that was so good..." i kissed his lips and he paused to breathe and smile and then kept kissing me. we cleaned ourselves up and fell asleep in each other's arms.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -  - - - -

- BYE that was a lot 😐🤚
- i'll write some wholesome content to make up for that
- leave recommendations pleaseeee <3

1274 words