back home

- wholesome content yuh
- flirting
- mentions of smut but no actual smut
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

      i was sitting in the living room literally staring at the door. Vinnie was supposed to get back from his trip today and i was beyond excited.

my eyes left the door when my phone dinged. it was Vinnie.

V 🖤
- - - - - - - -
hey babyyy i'm almost home

Me
- - - - - - -
yayyy i'm here waiting for you

- - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

my eyes immediately went back to the door. my foot was tapping with anticipation. it had been too long since i'd seen him and held him. i missed him more than anything.

the lock on the door soon started to jiggle and i jumped to my feet. he pushed through the door and i was finally standing right in front of him.

"BABY!!!"

he threw his bags to the side and picked me up off my feet, squeezing me so hard i couldn't breathe.

"god i missed you so much." i mumbled quietly. i buried my face into his neck taking in that familiar scent that i missed so dearly. his fingers made their way into my hair getting tangled in it. i could tell he was taking in my scent too.

"okay okay i have to take a shower!" he said trying to back up from me. "are you crazy! i just got you back!" i latched onto him and snuggled my face back into his neck.

"baby i'm just gonna take a shower i'm not leaving again." he laughed. "just come sit in the bathroom while i shower." he smiled widely. "okay!" i held onto his hand while he grabbed his stuff and we headed upstairs.

soon i found myself in the bathroom with him watching him get undressed. uh oh. it finally occurred to me that i missed a little more than his kisses.

"what are you looking at?" he laughed. i came back to earth and realized i was mouth open gazing at him. what could i say? he was beautiful. "nothing..." i felt my face heat up. "ohhh i know what you missed the most." he smirked. "shut up!" i crossed my arms.

"heyyy i'm kidding! but we will be taking care of that later." he smiled, getting into the shower. i rolled my eyes but i was secretly very excited for that "later".

once he was out of the shower and dressed he flopped into the bed. "babyyy?" "mhm?" i replied preoccupied with unpacking his stuff. "come here ?" he whined. i turned around to look at him. he was laying with his arms open for me.

i smiled and hurried to join him in our bed. "nights have been so cold without you." i pouted, keeping my face tucked into his chest. "i'm sorry i had to leave for that long baby." he started playing with my hair. "i could never do long distance id miss you like crazy." he said. "yeah let's never do that."

he squeezed me into him. he smelled so good. like flowers and cologne. i finally felt safe and comfortable. the moment was perfect...until he ruined it.

"sooo is it later yet ?" he flashed a cheesy smile. i playfully hit him on the arm. "no! the moment was literally just perfect!" he scooped his head down and kissed my jaw and neck, taking in my scent. "sorry baby i just miss it." he groaned.

"shhh...later" my heartbeat quickened and i knew he knew i was weak for him too. "mmm fine..." he breathed. i refocused my mind on cuddles and not his heavy breathing and squirming. i intertwined my fingers with his. "i love you so much baby." he said in a low tired tone. "te quiero más" (i love you more) i replied.

he smiled. "i love it when you speak spanish to me." "you act like i'm fluent." i rolled my eyes and laughed. "you still speak it beautifully i don't care." he kissed my cheeks and then my forehead and then my lips. he kept kissing my lips for awhile until he fell asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- wowww wholesome content who knew i could do it 😫
- more coming soonnn

687 words