makeover

- wholesome content yuh
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie's sweet voice called me from our bedroom. "yes?" i called back. "come here pleaseee.." i followed his voice into our closet. "vinnie sweetheart what are you doing ?" i asked as i looked around the mess of our closet. "i'm trying to pick out an outfit but i don't know what i wanna wear.." he looked so bothered and it made me wanna hug him.

"aw love i can help you.." i smiled. a big smile painted across his soft cheeks and my face got pink. "what would look best on me hun ?" he looked around at all the clothes on the floor. "you look pretty in everything my love..but i would love to pick something out for you.."

i looked around, picking up in the process. "i'll clean it babe, i'm sorry.." he took the hanger and shirt out of my hands, kissing me on my head. i got distracted by the sight of him and forgot what i was doing. he was shirtless and in sweats can you blame me for staring? (and borderline drooling) he looked at me.

"oh! right! sorry.." i blushed. i grabbed my favorite pair of his pants and handed them to him. "these.." i smiled. he nodded and slid his sweats off, changing in front of me. i caught myself staring once again. "what? you wanna kiss me or something?" he teased as he zipped his pants. i nodded. "mayyybeee.." butterflies flew through my tummy as he pulled me into him by my waist. "kiss me then please.."

he smiled brightly. i stared up at him in awe. "i guess i have to do everything myself.." he playfully scoffed and rolled his eyes. he lifted my chin and gently kissed my lips. i sunk into the kiss, wrapping my arms over his shoulders. my hand slid up into the back of his hair. he pulled away from my lips. "we're getting off track.." he giggled. god you're so cute.

i glanced behind him and saw my favorite shirt of his. i reached behind and grabbed it off the hanger. his hands were still around my waist, as i placed it over his head. he smiled and kissed me one more time before sliding his arms through the shirt. "can i do your makeup ?" i gave him pleading eyes. "of course.." he smiled once again.

i pecked his lips before grabbing his wrist and pulling him into the bathroom. he sat on the closed toilet. "ok but you have to let me curl your lashes this time.." i laughed. "ugh you know how i feel about that eyelash trap.." "babe it's not a eyelash trap.." i laughed harder. he poked my stomach. "it's gonna pinch me.."

"it's not gonna pinch you my love.." i continued laughing. "i'm careful..just let me.." he sighed. "fine...but i swear if my eyelashes rip out i'm suing you.." he crossed his arms. i carefully placed the curler on his lashes, curling them. "see no pinch.." i smiled. i removed the curler and his lashes stood beautifully. i looked closer at them. "wow i've always wanted to do this, your lashes are so long.." he batted them. "why thank you.." i giggled at him. i kissed him.

i curled his other lashes. i then put black eyeshadow in his waterline, mascara, blush, and highlighter. his hands grazed the back of my thighs as i stood in between his legs. he was touching my waist, hips, and lower stomach. butterflies flew through me multiple times. i finished it off with more black eyeshadow on his eyelids. "you look so pretty right now baby.." "don't i always.." he rolled his eyes.

"yes yes of course.." i smiled. "but kiss me one more time before i put lipgloss on you.." i giggled. "i kiss you when you're wearing lip gloss all the time..i guess i just ball out more than you do.." he shook is head in fake disapproval. i laughed. "you're right, i lied i just wanted a kiss.." he pulled my jaw towards him and kissed me.

eventually i got his lipgloss on and he stood up to look in the mirror. "i love makeup.." he admired himself. i smiled so happily. "i love you so much.." i sighed. he turned around. "i love you more." he bopped my nose. "come pick out my jewelry and paint my nails.." he walked past me into our bedroom.