marks *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"baby come here.." vinnie was in the living room. i walked in there and he smiled weakly. "hm?" "come here.." he motioned me over. when i got in front of him he pulled me onto his lap. i was straddling his waist. "what's up baby?" i kissed his cheek. "i miss you."

i smiled. his arm wrapped around my waist as his other hand trailed up my body to my face. he traced my jaw with two fingers and then pulled my chin down to his lips. he kissed me gently, almost as if he was asking. my fingers laced into his hair and i pulled him closer. i kissed him harder and placed my hand around his throat. just keeping it there.

"mmm" he hummed into the kiss. "i want you." i whispered as i unbuttoned his pants. he detached our lips. "hey hey hey slow down baby.." he grabbed both of my wrists in one hand and held then behind my back. "breathe.." he said briefly before attaching his mouth to my neck. he kissed lightly before beginning to give me a hickey. i took a deep breath in realizing he was right. i hadn't been breathing. he just had that effect on me.

"you know- mmm...you know i have to go out in public sometimes.." i placed my other hand on his chest gently. not applying any pressure. he detached his mouth. "you have makeup.." he continued on his mark. biting and sucking on my sensitive skin. when he was done he continued in a different spot. "baby.."

"hm?" he hummed. "i want you." he detached his mouth again. "i know baby..it'll feel even better if you wait patiently for me.." i leaned my head back, closing my eyes giving him more access to my neck. "that's my girl.." "fuck.." i mumbled under my breath. he smiled against me. i pulled harder on his hair.

he leaned forward letting go of my wrists and dropping me into his hands as he stood up. he dropped me onto the couch. his hand slid up my thigh as he kissed me and climbed on top of me. he slid down so his head was between my legs. he squeezed my thighs. he then began kissing them. i sucked in air through my teeth.

"v please baby.." i ran my fingers through his hair again. "patience yeah? come on baby let me have fun.." i nodded trying to control my breathing. i closed my eyes and laid my head back. his lips pressed against my thigh again. he started marking me there too. "jesus..baby i can't.." he reached his hand up and put his fingers in my mouth. great. shut me up then.

i sucked them anyways. he marked all over my inner thighs. he then pulled my shorts and panties down with one hand. "see baby..you're gonna get what you want..don't worry.." i was throbbing. literally so teased out. i needed him right then or i was going to go insane. "please vin i can't take it anymore.." "shh baby..focus on how this feels.." he said before he leaned down and licked a strip up my heat.

i sighed. "mhm.." i pushed his head down. "easy slut..don't make me mad.." "sorry." i whined. he attached his mouth to my clit and sucked, tracing circles around it with his tongue. "jesus baby that's so good.." he hummed in response to my praise, sending vibrations throughout me. "fuck." my back arched, pulling myself from his mouth. he wrapped his arms around the back of my thighs pulling me back into him.

his finger entered me. my grip on his hair tightened. "fuck baby you're wet enough for three.." my eyes opened. "b-" "shh just trust me." suddenly he entered two more fingers into me. i gasped as i felt myself stretch over him. he curled in and out as he attached his mouth to me again. "i c- i cant..baby it feels too good..it's too much.." i was overstimulated.

again he put his fingers in my mouth. i sucked reluctantly, still moaning against them. one more of his tongue movements and i released all over his fingers. "atta girl.." he slowly took his fingers out of me and cleaned them with his tongue. so fucking hot. "come kiss me.." i whined, smiling. he crawled back over me.