tense*^

- smut warning
- kinda sad content :/
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie walked through the door with a bunch of stuff in his hands. his body was tense and his face was tired. i walked over to him and grabbed things out of his arms. "thank you." he mumbled. i sat the stuff down and walked back over to him with a worried stare. "i'm fine. don't give me those eyes." he said, referring to my watery eyes. 

"what's wrong?" i asked rubbing his back. he just shook his head. i walked him to the couch and we sat down. vinnie wasn't one to cry often. he just sat there playing with his hands. "baby?" he shook his head again. i didn't know how to get him to talk so i did the thing i knew made him feel better. i kissed his cheek and slowly pecked down to his neck.

he sighed and rubbed the back of my head. "i love you so much." he whispered. "i love you too baby." i continued kissing him. i was soon unbuttoning his white dress shirt and kissing down his chest and stomach. he kept sighing, relieving his stress. i was on my knees in between his legs. i unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled off his slacks.

i was giving him eye contact the whole  time making sure he was okay. i wasn't gonna tease i just wanted his stress to leave. i pulled down his boxers and immediately took him into my mouth. his body shook. he closed his eyes. he ran his fingers through the back of my hair and scratched. i went at a good pace. not too slow and not too fast.

"you know exactly how to make me feel better every time angel. thank you." i moaned in response. i felt him throb in my mouth. "take a little more in your mouth angel. i know you can do it baby." i listened, making myself gag. "fuck-" he muttered. his head fell back and his eyes rolled back. "right there love-" he tried to pull out of my mouth because of overstimulation, but i leaned forward, making him cum in my throat.

he continued playing with my hair. i made eye contact with him as i swallowed. "thank you baby.." he breathed out. "of course love.." he pulled up his boxers. i got back up and kissed him, making him taste himself on me. i ran my hand down his stomach. i ran my other hand through his hair. he just kept breathing out and closing his eyes. i straddled him.

"are you okay baby?" he looked into my eyes. his eyes traveled all around my body. "you're so beautiful and you treat me so well. i couldn't ask for a better partner.." my eyes got even more watery because his words were sweet and also because he was avoiding my question. "baby..." he closed his eyes. his eyebrows pushed together. i caressed his cheek.

i leaned in and kissed his forehead. he lifted his chin to meet his lips to mine. he kissed me softly. i ran both of my hands through the sides of his hair and pulled gently. he hummed onto my lips. I pulled away. "baby talk to me..." "i just...i don't feel like i've been doing enough. i wanna do more for everyone. you, people at work, reggie, my ma, just everyone."

"baby you do so much. you do more than enough for me. you take such good care of me. you're perfect v." he looked into my eyes and smiled softly. my heart melted. "i love you so much. more than anything in the entire world. no one can top you baby. you're everything to me. you make me want to keep going." his eyes teared up.

"i love you too princess..so so much." he kept looking deeply into my eyes. "can i have a kiss?" my face lightened as i smiled at his comment. "you never have to ask.." i leaned in and kissed his plump lips. my favorite feeling. he was so warm. he made me feel like no one could ever hurt me again. the feeling of his warm hands on my back, making me feel secure. he was pure safety and love.

i wouldn't be able to make it if he wasn't right there with me. the feeling his lips gave me was like something was exploding in my stomach and our lips turned to butter. no matter what he did it always made my heart soar. i felt my throat burn. eventually our lips detached against my will. my eyes stayed closed as tears streamed down my face. "angel? baby what's wrong?" he pulled me into him and let me cry on his shoulder.

"i just love you so much..i can't imagine my life without you in it. i need you. i need you more than anything. you take such good care of me. there's no one better for me than you." i felt his chest cave in and i knew he was crying too. i gripped the back of his hair. "y-you don't have to think about what life would be like without me hun..i'm not going anywhere. ever." i sobbed. "let it out baby..i'm right here.." he cried into my hair. he kissed my neck through his sobs, trying to calm the both of us.

"thank you for loving me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- this is cringey isn't it 😐

- i'm so sorry for being gone for so long i seem to not be doing so well

- i love you so much <333

- goodnighttt

944 words