girls trip *

- kinda wholesome content yuh
- a little smutty
- a request
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

i watched her as i sat in bed. i watched her pick out her little outfits and put them into her little suitcase. she looked so cute. "so specific hm ?" she was in her own little world as i spoke. "babyyy ?" she looked up. "hm ? did you say something ?" i laughed at her. "yes, i was talking about your outfits.." she smiled at my response. "ohhh do you like ?" she cheesy smiled and struck a pose. she was trying each one on before packing them.

she loves clothes and i love that about her. "of course i like them baby" i reached my arms out, nonverbally asking her to come here. "uh uh baby i gotta pack !" i groaned and fell on my back onto the mattress. "why are you leaving meeee !" she just laughed at me. "i'm only gonna be gone for a week.." she continued packing. "that's way too long !" i stood up.

i walked over to her. she was looking at herself in the mirror, examining her fit. "are you sureee i can't come ?" i wrapped my arms around her waist from behind, kissing her neck. "yes baby, it's a GIRLS trip.." she put her hands on top of mine. "i can be a girl, i can do that for you.." i laughed. she turned to face me.

"shush." she put her finger to my lips. i squeezed her hips and pulled her into me. i moved her finger and lifted her chin to kiss me. she melted on my lips, wrapping her arms around my waist, underneath my shirt. "i'm gonna miss you too you know.." she looked up at me with her eyes. "oh yeah ?" "mhm, very much." i lifted her off the ground. "ah!"

i tossed her on the bed and climbed on top of her. "well you wouldn't have to if you just let me come." she played with my shirt, running her other hand down my abs. "your hands are very cold you know.." she pulled my shirt up, and off. "now i'm cold.." she pulled my body down onto her. she wrapped her arms and legs around me. "let me warm you up then.."

"i thought you had to pack.." i mocked. "do you want me to lay with you or not ?" i laughed. "i'll shut up now." i nuzzled my head into her neck. "good." i squeezed her thighs and waist. "behave or i'm getting up.." her breathing was uneasy. "how rude, i was just about to give you another reason on why you should let me come." "save that reason for later.." she sighed.

"i don't really feel like it.." i slid my hand down her shorts, rubbing her through her underwear. "vinnie-" she moaned.

y/n's pov

as bad as i wanted to, i didn't have time. i pulled myself together and kissed him before sliding out of his grasp and standing up. "oh come onnn.." he whined into the mattress. a part of me did just want him to come on the trip, but i wasn't about to do that to my single friends. "laterrr, and we'll just go on a trip of our own soon.." he looked at me, still down on the mattress. "fine.."  i kissed his head through his hair and went back to packing.

"you can help pick out my outfits if you want.." i smiled. "wear a trash bag, so no guys look at you.." i laughed. "so that's a no on helping me ?" "i'm gonna sit here and plan the trip just the two of us are going on.." he rolled his eyes. "yay !" i finished packing after a good while.

~the next morning~

i slipped out of bed to get ready for the airport, quietly so he wouldn't wake up until i had to leave. he never sleeps so i always make sure when he's asleep, he stays asleep for as long as possible. i did my makeup even though it was early as fuck and through on a comfortable but cute outfit, incorporating one of vinnie's shirts. my separation anxiety with him was so bad.

no one knew me like he did so being without him was hard for me, especially in a stressful setting like an airport. i considered getting an uber but i knew he'd insist on driving me to the airport. once i was sure i was ready i woke him up with back rubs and gentle kisses. "mm hey baby..is it time to go already ?" i kissed his head. "mhm.." i answered. he got up slowly and put on sweats and a hoodie.

"i'm gonna drive you." he kissed my cheek and grabbed my bags to put them in the car. "okay baby.." i walked out and got in the car. he placed my hand on top of the gear shift and held it there, so he could still drive while holding my hand. he knew how anxious airports made me, especially being there alone.

it was still dark and foggy outside when we arrived. "i'll park so i can walk you to your gate." he squeezed my hand. i smiled to myself. we walked to my gate and he sat down beside me. "you don't have to wait with me baby.." i laughed. "i want to.." he put his arm around me, letting me lean my head on his shoulder. "just relax, i'll let you know when it's time to go okay ?" he kissed my head.

i fell asleep until it was time to board the plane. vinnie kissed me. "call me when you land, call me when you get to where you're staying, and call me every day before you go to sleep i don't care how late it is.." i kissed him again. "i will do all of that baby, you know i will." he hugged me and kissed me once more. "gotta go baby.."

vinnie's pov

i watched her walk down the isle to board the plane until i couldn't see her anymore. i picked at my nails. the anxiety was setting in. "you're a lovely boyfriend..i wouldve given anything to be treated like that when i was her age.." an old lady spoke, taking me out of my head. i smiled. i guess she had been watching our interaction. "i try." i went home.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- them going on their own trip will be the one i write next !

- i took a breakkk i'm sorryyyy

- i love youuuu

- i hope you've been doing well

- <333

1098 words