reading

- wholesome content yuh
- decided to be an annoying poet again with this one 🙄🙄
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

she sat at the foot of the bed with her nose buried in a book. her back pressed against the wall where our bed was propped up. her smooth legs crossed as she flipped her hair to one side. it was all over the place but that's how i thought it looked best. she was in my boxers.

i was sitting against the headboard, staring shamelessly. she wasn't able to protest because she was so consumed into whatever those little words on her page said. i watched her eyes carefully. the way they trailed slowly from side to side. i followed my eyes down her skin.

the way the sun from the window made her glow. her dainty fingers sliding under the page, eager to turn it. i wanted to kiss her but i didn't want to disrupt her focus. i slid her leg on top of mine. she looked up at me with her eyes, smiled, then went back to her book.

i traced my fingers along the skin of her leg. she shuttered. i noticed goosebumps rising on her leg. i moved forward and laid on my stomach, placing my chin on her thigh. still no eyes on me. i kissed up and down her thigh. "mm baby what do you want?" she questioned, trying to move her leg away. "you." i answered.

she laughed smoothly and quiet. the book was still covering her face. i pushed the top of it down. she gave in and dropped her arms. "what?" she smiled. "you are so beautiful." i batted my eyelashes. she rolled her eyes, smiling. i kissed her thigh again and smiled into her skin. "what is it you're reading anyway?" i picked up the book from her lap. i flipped over onto my back, laying my head on her thigh.

i began to read the page she was on.

y/n's pov

i sunk into myself, relaxing completely. his voice was my favorite sound. my hand made its way into his hair. i closed my eyes, picturing the words in my head. the way he made each character sound different, reading the book jokingly. i took it serious though, paying close attention to him. the slight giggles he'd make, breaking character. i'd giggle along as well.

i watched his face. his lips and eyes especially. his eyelashes were so long i loved them so much. his tongue glided over his lips, wetting them. i pushed the book out of his hands and kissed him upside down. his hand laced into my hair. "please.." he spoke weakly against my lips. "later love.." i leaned back against the wall again. "keep reading.." i smiled down at him.

he held my hand and played with my fingers as he read. the words he spoke had a hard time sticking in my head because of how distracting he was. so so distracting. i continued to listen and play with his soft hair. heaven was the only word i could think of to describe this moment.

 heaven was the only word i could think of to describe this moment

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i'm sick rn and i'm so tired of it

- i really like this i'm sorry it's so short

- someone doordash me food 😏

- i love youuuu <333

- goodnightttt muah !

552 words