city view *

- smut warning ofc cause i'm incapable
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

i climbed out of my window while reaching for vinnie's big hand. his other hand gripped my waist as he helped pull me out of my bedroom window.

i was wearing my signature baggy pants and high top brown converse. i had a spaghetti strap tank top on even though it was cold outside.

"it's insane how beautiful you are." he kissed my cheek. i tried to hide my smile. i held his hand and pulled him vastly towards his car. "you act like we have time for such words." i spoke. "there's always time to tell you how beautiful you are." i shook my head and smiled at him while i got into the car.

i told him to drive quickly because we were taking too long. he drove with his hand respectfully on my knee. i saw him glance over at me every once and awhile. sometimes getting so distracted the car would swerve.

i rolled down the windows and turned up the music. i hung out the window and watched the stars as the wind flooded my face. after awhile i felt him tug on the belt loop of my jeans. i sat back down in my seat and rolled the windows back up.

"we're here." he smiled at the windshield. the most beautiful city view i had ever seen sat in front of me.

i grabbed his hand for a little while and held it. "it's beautiful v." i squeezed his hand. "i just wanted to take you to my favorite spot. i love this place." he kept talking but all i could think about was the way he slowly licked his lips in between sentences making them gloss over.

i loved it when he talked cause it gave me an excuse to stare at him. i could look at him forever. i reached up out of impulse and ran my fingers through his hair. "you weren't paying attention to a thing i said were you?" he smiled at me. "i was a bit distracted." i blushed softly and returned his smile.

i leaned in a pecked his lips. i stayed close to his face and he leaned forward to reattach our lips. he ran his hand through the back of my hair and pulled me closer. my face started to heat up and my body tingled. i had been craving his touch for so long.

"get in the back?" i asked making it sound like it was a statement. he nodded and climbed into the back. i reclined the chairs forward so there was space for me to sit between his legs. he looked at me with widened eyes. "w-what are you doing?" he asked nervously. "i wanna make you feel good v...if you don't want to we don't have to." he shook his head. "n-no i want it." he laughed while licking his lips again.

i slowly undid his belt and pants and pulled them down. i kissed him over his boxers and he shook. "are you ok with this?" i asked gently. "yes i'm ok.." he played with my hair. i nodded and continued. "can i take these off?" i asked referring to his boxers. he nodded, gulping.

i slowly pulled them down keeping eye contact the whole time making sure he was ok with this. he nodded when i glanced down and back up, giving me permission.

i pumped up and down a few times watching him react and moan lightly. i took his tip into my mouth and watched the goosebumps appear all down his body. "can you take more in?" he asked shy and quietly. "of course i can." i smiled at him. i took as much of him in my mouth as i could and immediately picked up my pace. he let out a moan not prepared for the sudden changes i had made.

i kept going faster and pumped the area i couldn't fit in my throat. he kept his hands off my head to stop himself from gagging me hard. "fuck... baby that feels so good." he held my hand. his moans filled the tight area we were in and my panties soaked to the sound of his raspy whines. "f-fuuck baby i- i- feel it..."

i tried to fit more of him and gagged hard making him release. his breathing was heavy as i swallowed while keeping eye contact. i cleaned him up with my tongue, swallowing every last drop. i then leaned forward and kissed him roughly. he bit my lip as i pulled away. "i love you." he said still close to my lips. "i love you too." i kissed him.

we continued kissing, not caring how late it was or if i was gonna be back home in time for my parents not to notice. his lips tasted of himself and his strawberry mint chapstick. i couldn't get enough of his warmth, his taste, his scent. everything from the roots of his hair to his toes was completely perfect to the naked eye. he held me close to his wide and warm chest while running his fingers through my hair, because it was his favorite thing to do.

 he held me close to his wide and warm chest while running his fingers through my hair, because it was his favorite thing to do

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- ILL WRITE A WHOLESOME ONE SOON I SWEAR
- anyways love y'all have a good day <3

898 words