intoxicated

- wholesome content yuh
- mentions of smut but no actual smut
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

it was really late and vinnie had been out with his friends for a couple hours. i was gonna head to bed when i got a message.

from "V 🖤"
~~~~~~~~~~

"hey baby cab you comw get me?"

he was making typos so i knew he had had a few drinks. i immediately began to worry.

                                                             y/n
                                               ~~~~~~~~~~~~
"yes baby of course tell me where you are and stay there ok?"

he told me where he was and i rushed to get into the car. the thought of something not being right when it came to him, made my skin crawl. i drove over the speed limit.

i got there and saw him sitting on the curb alone. i was expecting to have to take a bunch of his friends home. something wasn't right.

i got out of the car and sat on the curb next to him. "hey baby." i said in a sweet tone. i reached out and tucked his hair behind his ear. i stroked his cheek with the back of my hand. he turned to look at me. "i'm sorry about this..." he looked back down. "hey no don't apologize. come on let's get home...it's kinda scary out here." he nodded.

i helped him into the car and buckled him up. he leaned his head back, his eyes were closed. i got back into the drivers seat and started driving back home. "baby i'm really glad you called..you're not a burden i just want you safe." he looked at me, his head still leaned back onto the chair.

he reached over and held my hand. "i just hate putting you through this shit. i know you say you d-don't care but i don't really know i-if that's true." his eyes closed again. "what do you mean?" "i m-mean that i don't learn from my mistakes and i c-continue to see the best in people when i know they're just using me, and then you have to d-deal with the consequences."

i glanced over at him then put my eyes back on the road. "what consequences?" "this. the shit you're d-doing right now. picking me up because my fake ass "f-friends" left me." i rubbed my thumb over the back of his hand. "honey everyone has at least one fake friend. i have multiple. it's just something people have to deal with. you're not a burden. i will tell you that as many times as you need."

he turned his head away from me, still leaned back. he squeezed my hand to tell me "ok" without verbally saying it. i lifted our hands together and kissed his. he sighed.

eventually we were home and i got him into our room after quite a struggle. "don't get in the bed with shoes on psycho." i laughed. he struggled to open his eyes and they opened one at a time and then kept closing. "sorry mom.." he chuckled. i nudged him, immediately regretting it because he almost tipped over.

i grabbed his arm and pulled him over to sit on his gaming chair. i removed his shoes. "you gonna suck my dick or what?" he said with his eyes closed. "no! baby.." i was laughing so hard i couldn't even finish my sentence. i tried to keep my laugh silent. "why nottt.." he whined. "HAHA baby stop! i'm gonna get you into pjs."

"you're already down there might as well suck it." he said looking down at me unbuttoning his pants. "vinnie you're drunk..i'm not doing shit." "oh come on we both know sober me would be soooo down." he smiled. "we don't though." i pulled down his pants and folded them, standing up.