one night only *

- smut warning
- in vinnie's pov since you guys have been requesting that :))
- longgggg
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

y/n was special. no other girl made me feel the way she made me feel. the only thing is, she lives miles away. we met when we were younger and lived in the same place, but after i got my job i had to leave. i plan whenever i can to see her but we weren't in a relationship. it would've been too hard to maintain it.

i craved her constantly, but it got so bad i had to plan an out of the blue visit. i could only go for one night. so i called her. "hey beautiful.." i smiled the whole conversation. "it's you ! what's the occasion ?" i heard her smile as well. "i'm flying in for one night, i need to see you.." there was a pause before she spoke again. "is that so ?" she teased. "oh you have no idea.."

"hmm i suppose i could move some things around.." she joked. i chuckled. "the same place as usual ?" she asked referring to the air bnb i book for us whenever i come into town. she was way too good for some sketchy motel. "always.." we hung up and i anticipated my flight. she already started with her teasing pictures, knowing i'd have to sit through an entire flight completely worked up.

from: y/n <33
*two attachments*

from: y/n <33*two attachments*

from: y/n <33 "i cant wait"

from: y/n <33
"i cant wait"

i texted her back to tell her how beautiful she was but to stop teasing and she replied with "what's the fun in that ? ;)" this was gonna be a long flight.

eventually the flight came to an end and i turned my phone off airplane mode and more nude images came through. i quickly turned down my brightness and looked around to make sure no one saw.

to: y/n <33
"chill baby i'm in public"
"you're so fucking beautiful, i cant wait to touch you"
"i just landed i'm on my way"

soon enough i was outside of the air bnb and i saw her car parked in the driveway. we had no time to waste. i thanked the lift driver and got out with my small bag. i rang the doorbell. she answered the door in the white set she was wearing in her pictures and i quickly grabbed her pushing her inside, so the driver who hadn't left yet didn't see her. "what are you doing ?" i laughed. "someone could see you..this is...see through." i admired her body.