caught

- wholesome content yuh
- mentions of smut but no actual smut
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

it was late and i snuck out once again to go meet up with y/n. she didn't know that i was coming. it was her birthday the next day so i wanted to wake up with her that morning. i parked my car on a different street and walked to her street, like usual. i walked up her driveway when i realized the lights in the house were still on. i didn't want to text her because it was supposed to be a surprise.

i decided to just go with it. i always entered a window that led into a hallway. her room door was in that hallway so it wasn't like i had to walk through the entire house. i couldn't go through her window because there was no way to climb to it. the tree i had to climb was only close enough to the hall window. that hall light happened to be on that time. i looked through it and didn't see anyone so i began climbing.

i dropped my bag into the window and then slid head first through the window. i was being as quiet as possible. i stood up and brushed myself off. i picked up my bag and looked up. there was her mother looking right at me. "uh- um- hey mrs. y/l/n..." i scratched the back of my head and smiled. "and who the hell are you???" she stood like a target mom and glared at me. "um...i'm your daughters boyfriend ma'am..." just then y/n walked out of her room.

her eyes fell on me and softened and then she looked at her mom and they widened. "heyyy mom..." she cringed. "you wanna tell me what the fuck is going on here??" her mom kept glaring at me. "mom this is vinnie...my boyfriend..." she looked down at her socks. "why haven't i met him before then if he's your boyfriend? he just sneaks into my home and dates my daughter?" "mom calm down.." i looked at y/n with wide eyes. you never tell a mom to calm down. literally ever.

"calm down?!? calm down???" i squeezed my eyes shut and looked down at the bag in my hands. oh god. "i'm so sorry that i have been disrespectful ma'am. i wanted to wait to meet you so i could make a good impression. your daughter means everything to me." i managed to speak. y/n looked at me with soft eyes. "well what a good impression you made.." she scoffed and turned to leave down the stairs. i stepped forward and stopped her by placing my hand gently on her shoulder. "wait wait...i really am sorry. please don't take her away from me. i love her. i really do."

i felt like i was about to cry. "oh shut up already." she laughed. "i'll throw up if i hear anymore." she rolled her eyes. "i get it, it's young love. you guys are kids. i won't stop that fun. but if i hear one complaint about you from my daughter, it's 6 feet under the ground for you mister." i nodded with relief. "yes ma'am of course." "and don't you even think about getting her pregnant because i swear to go-"
"MOM- stop no one is getting pregnant..jesus.." y/n walked over to me.

"yall go to sleep cause if i hear any weird noises i will literally-" "MOM-" "alright alright...don't say i didn't warn you." she glared at me again. she then raised her hand and pinched my cheek. "you're a handsome one aren't you." my face turned red and i laughed. "oh my god mom please.." y/n pulled me away and dragged me to her room. we could hear her mom laughing from outside still.

she closed the door and pushed me up against it. "so you love me that much huh?" she looked at my lips. "mhm.. very much.." i looked at her lips. she leaned in and kissed me. the only light in the room was the moonlight shining through her blinds. she backed up, pulling me with her. we fell onto her bed. "i love you too." she said against my lips. suddenly my eyes widened at a thought. "what? what is it?" "do you think she'll tell your dad???" she just laughed at me. "no baby absolutely not. she'd have to hear an earful too so i'm sure she's avoiding that." i sighed with relief. "thank god.." she kissed me again.

"you will have to meet him tomorrow...you know that right.." my stomach dropped. "yes i know.." i sighed. "good..he'll say he hates you but he'll actually love you. don't worry about it." "i just wanna kiss you i don't wanna talk about tomorrow." i was still hovering over her. "kiss me then.." she lifted her chin, and i connected my lips with hers again. "you're so beautiful." i whispered against her lips.

i traveled my kisses all around her skin. we removed layers of clothing and just traced each other's skin. we admired every feature of each other. she sat with her bare back facing me. i kissed and drew shapes on her skin. she reached back and played with my hair while my lips were attached to her shoulder. "i love you so much...you're so perfect.." she breathed out at my comment. "i love you more.." she closed her eyes and let my mouth and fingers roam her bare skin. she trusted me with her body.

soon we fell asleep on each other with nothing on but underwear. feeling her bare chest being pressed against mine was the best feeling. she was so warm and so soft. her skin smelt like vanilla and her hair smelt like strawberries. i was so happy that she was mine.

 i was so happy that she was mine

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

- this was so hopeless romantic of me 🙄

- i'm hungry asf rn i want fries

- my birthday is tomorrow 😩

- kinda scared asf to get older 😀

- anyways i love you <333

1022 words