legs apart *

- this is literally gonna start in the heat of the moment 😳
- smut warning
- tw (the fact that i have a mommy kink 😐)
- tw (knives) all consensual
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

"mommyyy...oh fuck-" vinnie's eyes were squeezed shut, back arching off the bed. i sucked him as i drug my knife gently down his stomach and thighs. he quickly released, tilting his head far back. "gooddd...so good baby.." he moaned at my praise. "i want you to feel good now.." he reached for my arm.

he pulled me on top of him with one hand. things like that turned me on more because it made me realize that he was so strong, but he willingly let me do whatever i wanted to do with him. "what do you want to do to me vin ?" i slid the knife down his cheek. i never applied enough pressure to cut, just enough so he'd feel the cold metal and the sharpness. "i want to be inside.." he turned pink from embarrassment.

"do it then baby.." i moaned. i was so worked up. from his sounds, to the rocking he was doing with his hips against my bare core, i was going insane. he slid himself inside of me and we both gasped. "good..fuck mommy.." his praise along with his submissiveness was too much to take. "fuck me vin.." i began to beg. he flipped us over and got on top of me. he wrapped my legs around his waist, pushing down on my lower abdomen. i moaned loudly.

"mommyyy..." he kept whining. "good job baby just like that..keep going for me.." i was out of breath. my eyes were closing and the top half of my body was rising off the bed. i scratched at his chest and back, moaning so loud. "don't stop don't stop..fuck don't you dare stop.." i moaned. my mouth gaped open and my eyes closed completely. vinnie's fingers slid into my mouth. "moan against them mommy.."

butterflies flew throughout me. he applied more pressure to my lower abdomen. his fingers slid out of my mouth. "i cant-" i was breathing so heavily. my eyes rolled back. "fuck mommy you feel so good.." he threw his head back. i continued clawing at his chest as if that was going to bring the feeling i was so desperately craving, any faster. "don't stop.."

he pulled my hair and began begging to release. "not yet baby im almost there...wait for me.." i was about to be pushed over the edge. "wait for me.." i kept repeating. "mommy please.." hearing him say that one last time was what pushed me further. "now baby.." neither of us could hold in our sounds we were loud as fuck. beautiful sounds mixed together, harmonizing. i opened my eyes, watching him enjoy his high. what a sight. so gorgeous.

"you're so fucking pretty baby.." he looked down at me. he was so pink and cute. "no you're pretty.." he said out of breath. he kissed my forehead and cheeks, leading down to my neck. he was still moving in and out of me slowly, getting his high completely finished. "i love you so much.." he whispered, kissing my ear. i smiled. "i love you vin.." i pulled him into me, making him collapse on top of me.

he tucked his head into my neck. i played with his long curls. "this feels lovely.." his muffled voice spoke against my skin. "my favorite feeling in the world.." i said. i felt him smile into my neck. nothing compares to the feeling of touching the one you love.

 nothing compares to the feeling of touching the one you love

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- i am going to write a part 2 of the last one don't worry

- you guys tend to love sub vinnie so here you go 😩😩

- i love youuuu

- goodnightttt <333

640 words