2 hour naps *

- big smut warning
- detailed and long 🧍‍♂️
- daddy kink
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

y/n's pov

vinnie was taking a nap. i usually take naps with him but i wasn't tired this time so i left the room and let him sleep. after the nap hit the 2 hour mark i went to check on him. i walked in as quiet as possible.

he was laid on his stomach with the blanket over only one of his legs. i walked to him, crawling onto the bed quietly. even though he was a relatively heavy sleeper i still snuck around. i pulled the blanket slowly off of his back. i traced his tattoo that was laid across his muscles. he didn't even budge. i began to kiss his shoulders and his back. he was so soft.

i traced the defined lines around his back. i wanted him to wake up. i laid on him and started kissing his neck. still asleep. i rolled my eyes. i didn't want to wake him up meanly. i started leaving hickeys. this earned movements from him and faint groans. he still seemed to be asleep though. i continued leaving hickeys on his neck. his eyes struggled to open.

he grabbed me and rolled over, placing me back on top of him. "causing mischief i see.." his voice was groggy. i kissed his bare chest, leading up to his collarbone. he started rubbing my back and squeezing my thighs. i was leaving hickeys on his skin, wherever i could. "how am i supposed to post when i have hickeys all over me hm?" i giggled against his skin, licking over his new dark purple marks.

he looked down at me, smirking. "you'll just have to take a break i guess.." i continued. "i don't take breaks.." he chuckled. "i know." i said monotone. "i have makeup it's fine.." i slid lower and lower down his body gradually. eventually i was in between his legs, under the blanket. "hey what are you doing down there.." he laughed.

vinnie's pov

her kisses began to tickle. she was kissing my thighs, then she was licking, then she was biting and sucking. my breathing got shakier. "baby.." my voice shook. "mhm" she mumbled against my skin, not taking her mouth off of me. "come back up here.." i tried to make it seem like what she was doing wasn't phasing me. she didn't come back up. instead she was sliding her fingers into my underwear.

i grabbed her hand, stopping her. she had never given me head before. she pulled the blanket off her head and looked up at me. "what's wrong ? do you not want to ?" i shook my head disagreeing. "yeah i thought so...you're so hard.." she palmed me. i leaned back looking at the ceiling, raising my eyebrows at her sudden boldness. i'd never seen this side of her. my lips parted. "may i continue ?"

"yes.." i was nervous for some reason.

y/n's pov

he was tense. i ran my hands up and down his thighs and stomach. "it's okay baby...just relax." i spoke to him softly. he looked down at me and ran his fingers through my hair. "you're so pretty.." he smiled. i looked at him through my eyelashes innocently, as if i wasn't about to blow his mind. i pulled his underwear down.

"go slow..it's okay if you cant do it" i scoffed "you're gonna be begging for mercy soon enough." his breath caught in his throat as i put his whole tip in my mouth. i swirled my tongue around it, keeping it in my mouth. "ah fuck-" he sucked air in through his teeth as he began grabbing my hair into a makeshift ponytail. "fuck- good job.." his head fell back.

i took him all the way to the back of my throat. he gasped and looked back down at me. i laughed slightly with him still in my mouth. i squeezed his marked up thighs. i bobbed my head up and down. once i felt him twitch he let out a loud moan. i stopped. "what- what are you doing ? what's wrong ?" he stuttered.