dream *

- smut warning
- cringe warning lol
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

vinnie's pov

i needed to stream but y/n was super tired. "no baby it's okay you can stream.." she smiled a sleepy smile and kissed me softly. "but i have to keep the light on to stream baby.." i rubbed her back while i held her pressed into my body. "that's okay baby i can manage.." she kissed my cheek. i frowned. "baby it's okay i promise.."

she walked away while i set everything up. "just wait to start until i change.." she giggled. "of course my love...not about to show everyone what's mine and only mine.." her cheeks flushed at my words. she smiled to herself as she pulled her clothes off her soft and perfect body. i wanted to say fuck the stream and just grab her but i didn't.

"here baby.." i smiled holding one of my hoodies out to her. it was fresh from the dryer. "ooo warm.." she smiled a close mouth smile. "mhm.." i kissed her cheek and pulled the hoodie over her head and her bare chest. it was hard to resist her but i somehow did. "you're so sweet to me.." she said as she laid down. "what do you mean i'm literally gonna stream instead of just paying attention to you and holding you while you sleep." she made this face 😐 at my words. then her lips upturned.

"baby i told you it's okay..you're just getting that bag.." she laughed. i let out a chuckle too. "just shut up and kiss me goodnight and then go stream.." she licked her lips. i shook my head and smiled. she laid back and i covered her with our blanket. i kissed her on the forehead and then lifted her chin with my fingers so i could kiss her lips. she hummed with satisfaction on my lips. "goodnight."

i streamed for a few hours but then told the chat that i was tired and said goodnight. i turned everything off and walked over to turn off the light off quietly. she somehow fell asleep with the lights on. she must've been tired. i thought. i felt even worse about the fact that i had to stream. she needed rest and attention.

i climbed into bed after changing and didn't touch her so she wouldn't wake up. the room was silent other than the sounds of me on my phone. all of a sudden i heard her whine. i turned off my phone and looked over at her but it was too dark to see anything. i was gonna go back on my phone when i heard her whine again. this time she was saying my name.

"yes baby? are you okay?" i reached over and touched her arm gently. she was still asleep. is she dreaming? "fuck...vinnie right there.." she moaned. i chuckled not knowing what to do. she was definitely dreaming and it was definitely about me. i was gonna ignore it and just embarrass her in the morning but her sounds started to turn me on.

i decided to roll over to her side and kiss her neck. i wanted her to wake up. if anything it just enhanced her dream. she kept moaning quietly. i stopped. "babyyy?" i rubbed her arm. eventually she woke up. "hm? mm hi baby.." she laughed at herself knowing damn well what she was just dreaming about.

"did you have a nice dream?" i laughed. her face turned serious. "w-what do you mean?" i kissed her cheek. "you were talking in your sleep y/n.." her hand covered her mouth. i scooted closer to her and moved her hand while laughing. "baby it's fine don't be embarrassed.." "then why are you laughing!?!?" i laughed louder. "cause it's a little funny!" she hit my shoulder playfully.

i pulled her into me and started kissing her neck. "why don't you tell me what that dream was about hm? i could make it a reality." i whispered into her neck. she sighed and squeezed her legs together. i spread them again and squeezed her thigh. i ran my fingers up her leg and teased her through her underwear. "mm please..." she begged. "please what? what do you want me to do?" she gripped my hair, getting impatient. "put your mouth on me.." she whined. "yes ma'am.." i smiled into the skin of her neck. i slid down her body.